• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22 22:22:22

Near the end of Bea Is Afraid

thats a penis GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Here’s the project I’ve been working on for the last five days. It was pretty tough, especially since I’ve never really done video editing before. But I think it turned out okay, plus the song is a banger.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Is this some furry convention?
Nah, it’s a “music and gaming” festival. Like 40 concerts, giant free play arcade with 400+ machines, game tourneys, etc. But furries definitely come to it. I’d say they make up like 0.5% of our attendees.

But yeah, it’s a fun time overall.

Dacvak

So you're tied to the marketing? Decent edit for your first time!
Yeah, though the whole org only has like 6 full time employees, so we each have to do a lot of different things. This particular event is our biggest one at about 26,000 attendees

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Yeah, though the whole org only has like 6 full time employees, so we each have to do a lot of different things. This particular event is our biggest one at about 26,000 attendees
So versatile is a monotonous word to describe your Magobligations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom