• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friday the 13th: The Game | Resurrected

drotahorror

Looks like F13 is coming back

It’s titled Friday the 13th: The Game – Resurrected, and it’s intended to not only bring the game (unofficially) back to life but also add brand new playable content into the mix – including skins and characters from Jason X, the 2009 remake, and even fan films.
The team behind the fan-made build announced yesterday that the release date will be revealed on April 15, with Resurrected initially launching for PC. But they’ve noted in a series of response tweets that a console version of the mod is something they are currently considering
  • “Everything from the base game is included; Savini Jason is included too!”
  • “We will be hosting our own servers!”
  • “It will get continuous updates post launch!”
  • “All content that did not make it in the official game will be in our mod!”
  • “You won’t need base game to enjoy our mod. The download will available in our discord server!”

Pretty cool even if I wasn't the biggest fan. Will maybe check it out again.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Jason Vorhees never dies. /canon

6dcaaf9bfd5a178bb8fc5ee2047df5a2.gif

Mephisto40

I can't see the original developers being very happy about a few modders just re releasing their game

I'm not sure how they are intending to release it on consoles as well when they don't even own the rights to the game

Top Bottom