• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frostpunk 2 - Official Gameplay Trailer

geary

Discover a city-survival game set 30 years after an apocalyptic blizzard ravaged Earth, transforming our world into a harsh, icy wasteland. In Frostpunk 2, you must face a new deadly threat that appears on the horizon – human nature and its unsatiated thirst for power.

As a Steward in Frostpunk 2, you will oversee an ever-growing metropolis and be required to carefully weigh the needs and demands of its society. Your people are concerned with the fate of their children and crimes on the streets. They complain about unhealthy squalor, escalated by industrial growth, but need places to work. And what if you cannot afford to reward their toil with food and shelter or take care of their health? You can’t please everyone and when radical factions start rising, it only takes a tiny spark for the boiling tension to blow up.

Thirty years after the Great Storm, the tyranny has ended. The delegates can vote, with or without certain persuasions, to pass laws to fulfill people’s will and steer the entire City into one of many futures.

All this with a mantra echoing in everyone’s minds: The City must not fall.

But will you be the one to persist and witness its triumph?

Frostpunk 2 will launch on PC in the first half of 2024 and will be available day one with PC Game Pass and later with Xbox Game Pass upon release on Xbox Series X/S. It will also be available on PlayStation 5.

Dr. Suchong

Stunning.
The tension I got from that trailer was palpable.
I'd be a nervous wreck playing it, as I'm a people pleaser in life.
Wish I didn't stink at the first, it's utterly brutal, and hubris won't let me drop the difficulty.
I'll have to go back to it ASAP.

Top Bottom