• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F: Custody battle for woman who keeps clothes-wearing, ATV-riding reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
As long as she understands the risk of having an alligator - and it's very clear she does - I see no reason why it'd even be at risk for being taken away.

Please don't fuck this up, humanity. You already kill healthy giraffes because loldontwannamovethem, don't ruin what appears to be a sincere, dignified attempt at caring for an alligator.

What a weird story. xD

If all the facts laid out in the petition are true, then... I'm kinda rooting for Mary to keep her Rambo, haha. But I don't know if these claims are true or if she's just a little crazy and delusional. For example, the clothing is to protect his supposedly sensitive skin... yet his head is uncovered? Is the skin on the face less sensitive than the body (that sounds unlikely) somehow?

What in the world could we put on an alligator to help his head? A hat? What if she tried that and he fights it?

Leynos

Her claim of the alligator being photosensitive sounds a bit...dubious. Rambo appears to be normal, and not like this actually photosensitive fellow:

137128.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
OMG IT'S AN ALLIGATOR WEARING CLOTHES AND RIDING AN ATV!!! That is so freaking adorable!!! This is probably by far, my favorite Florida story I've read on here.

HowZatOZ

Banned
See it couldn't be Australia, our crocs just eat people for shits and giggles.

Seriously though, that's the cutest fucking picture ever.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Man I love America. I mean that as unironically as possible

maxcriden

This croc's got style so listen up Bros
He can ride ATVs and eats at Moe's
He wears sweet clothes if he wants to dance
So put your hands in the air and give him a chance
He's a real life Kremling and classy too
He's the newest
of the
DK
Crew

Status