• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamerant: Gamers Find Scary Connection Between Resident Evil and Coronavirus Outbreak

GrayChild

I'm actually surprised RE3 hasn't been delayed 'out of respect' because it's about a viral outbreak. TLOU2, too.

Why should they?

The vast majority of people are in their homes now, having very little to do with their time.

The preorders for both games must be soaring right now.

ANIMAL1975

I'm actually surprised RE3 hasn't been delayed 'out of respect' because it's about a viral outbreak. TLOU2, too.
Well, i actually see it the other way around _ they should have anticipated its release, even if it is not yet completed! Do you want better simulators for people to prepare themselves for the worst case scenario of this virus outcome!? Im literally cleaning my Desert Eagles as we speak, not going down without a fight!

GrayChild

Someone actually did this:

BBBRLmX.jpg

Well done...

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
This is next gen level stupid. You know what? I've found a connection between Covid-19 and Eternal Sonata because they both involve someone dying of a sickness.

While we are all in quarantine, the internet is going to fucking suck.

This is next gen level stupid. You know what? I've found a connection between Covid-19 and Eternal Sonata because they both involve someone dying of a sickness.

Respectfully disagree. I think the quarantine is going to lead to some of the greatest memes we've ever seen, with everyone having nothing else to do but go stir crazy. Over the past couple weeks I've seen some of the dankest, spiciest memes in recent memory and I believe it can largely be attributed to the virus.

Closer

Respectfully disagree. I think the quarantine is going to lead to some of the greatest memes we've ever seen, with everyone having nothing else to do but go stir crazy. Over the past couple weeks I've seen some of the dankest, spiciest memes in recent memory and I believe it can largely be attributed to the virus.

This is why I internet

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

Memes are one thing, but dumb fucking media sites, specifically ones that cover entertainment that is closed for business are going to post stupid shit like this so they can generate traffic. I'm all for people making light of the present situation, it'll help. But this piece isn't satire and that's the difference.

Dane

YE KNOW WHAT CONNECTION I'VE FOUND?

Pollinic Girls Attack, everyone is sick and fucked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom