• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom Opening Night Live returns in August - a 3 hour-long show Hosted by Keighley

will you watch the show?

• yes

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • no

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • maybe - depends on the announcements in the other showcases in June

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

H . R . 2

Ss5rDnTKN9ELi57LUCVCKN-970-80.jpg.webp

As announced today, on April 6, the Opening Night Live presentation will return to Gamescom to commence the festivities in Cologne, Germany, later this year.
The ceremony will be taking place near the end of August as usual, this time falling on August 22, to be precise.

Source: Gamesradar

Last edited:

YukiOnna

I'll be there, I enjoy the Geoff events after all
Is Keighley hosting everything now? I'm feeling a little over-saturated in Geoff.

No, I won't watch. I ain't got three hours to waste watching any of these shows. I just catch "best of" clips later.
He has been hosting ONL for a while now.

I'll watch the clips afterwards. Last year's game awards were awful. So many celebrities, ads, and useless dialog. Not watching Keighley's crappy shows anymore.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Im sure geoff will get a gameplay trailer for something releasing in the next 3 months and pretend like it’s a huge enough deal to save for the end of his show. After the cg trailers for f2p survival crafting mmo lites that will never come out and boring looking Indies.

Chukhopops

Voted yes but I’ll be playing Diablo at the same time, I expect around 10% of the time to be worth actively watching.

SHA

He's positive even if he got nothing to show , no matter the situation he always got positive energy like a middle aged carefree person.

Last edited:
Top Bottom