• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GBA] Kururin Paradise: reviews? Famitsu's score?

Snowball

Banned
Hi there,

checking around I'm not able to find any review of this game.
Moreover, i was looking for Famitsu's score but no luck.

Would you help me?

Snowball

Snowball

Banned
Since you got the point, i'm asking something more.
I love the kind of games where you say "ok, one more play, then i go to bed..." and you spend the whole night playing... :)

Tetris, Kururin and all these lovely puzzle.
I know games like Zelda or Mario are great, but i'm looking for something that makes you feel like you're playing a portable, not a console...
Got it?

Name me some, master.
Thanks.

Note: in past i had the same feeling with Advance Wars (1). Killer application.

Snowball

Hyoushi

Get Klonoa: Empire of Dreams and Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Both of them sexcellent puzzle-platforming.

Get Get.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I actually beat this a couple days ago...well I unlocked up to the second 'extra' stage(the ones that require no-miss on everything), and I pretty much threw in the towel for now.

Wonderful game, but in some ways I sorta prefer both classic Kuru Kuru Kururin and Squash(GC) to Paradise. Paradise offers a bit more variety(minigames), but I don't think too highly of many of them. Kuru classic has some nifty unlockables/personalization which I sorta prefer to a bajillion minigames I'll never touch, and Squash....well Squash's -ONLY- flaw is that it forces you to play tethered to a television...

Hyoushi

Squash is also too easy. I guess the perfect controls are TOO good. :/

Paradise is the hardest one, and hard = good for me.

Top Bottom