• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GC 2005: New The Outfit video

sangreal

Bad framerate. The outfit is doomed.

Strangely the camera guy pretty often prefers to film the presenting Relic developer instead of the gameplay...

Yeah, thats pretty annoying.

I love the XP window frame and mouse pointer

Game looks pretty cool though. It'll have co-op AND cooperative! Buy 18 copies :D

mckmas8808

Banned
It looks ok. The graphics aren't bad, but the animation is horrible. I thought next-gen games were going to have better animation. At least Hideo understands this. We need more natural moving players.

sangreal

mckmas8808 said:
It looks ok. The graphics aren't bad, but the animation is horrible. I thought next-gen games were going to have better animation. At least Hideo understands this. We need more natural moving players.

bitch bitch bitch. Do you ever have something positive to say?

rastex

Banned
sangreal said:
Nope, and they're all annoying little one-liners too. It'd probably be pretty easy to write an algorithm to ban people whose number of posts to number of words ratio is less than 30

mckmas8808

Banned
sangreal said:

HEY I said it looks ok. What's wrong with that. The animation looks bad. It looks exactly like this gen. My bad for speak my mind. You want something positive? Ok, how about PGR3 is the best looking racing game that I've seen in my life.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
rastex said:
Nope, and they're all annoying little one-liners too. It'd probably be pretty easy to write an algorithm to ban people whose number of posts to number of words ratio is less than 30

There's a lot of people like that. Act concerned then say, well, they had me wanting an X360. However, they are never in the PGR3, GoW, or Call of Duty 2 threads. However, make a PD0 thread, they flock like birds

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that video kept pissing me off.

demo'er: "watch as i'll blow up this building"

demo'er: "ok, well, i'll have to respawn first"

(respawns)

demo'er: "oh, i know, i'll show you how you can call in suplies instead!"

(calls in a variety of supplies)

demo'er: "now i'll call in the tank. its definitely the coolest thing i can show you today"

(calls in a tank)

demo'er: "well crap, i suck, and the ai stole the thing before i could get in and drive... so when i respawn, i'll be in trouble"

grrr! and half the damn video was of the guy talking! even the gameplay footage was botched with "xtreme closeups" of the tv.

ram

i saw that with my own eyes too and besides the fact, that this has to be the e3 alpha build or something, i thought that the ground textures looked really horrible

Zer0

Banned
fiddlestick said:
doesnt look next-gen and when will see a 360 game with framerate that doesnt suck ass?

i was panned for saying the same,but at least i have high hopes in ghost recon 3.the videos were awesome,the animation was good and the framerate excellent

Zer0

Banned
m0dus said:
you were panned because the concept that games still in development usually tend to have a poor framerate before the final polish is somehow foreign to you :)

i was panned cause here its great to bash everything psp or ps2 but not workship xbox360 its a sin

im playing games since 1978,i know what is a alpha,a beta and a development circle,and i know a lot of games who have bad framerate on is alpha stage,the dev promises to solve the problem,and when the game is released the framerate is still struggling. i seems that u ppl have a blind faith on the devs

i also have seen a lot of games on alpha state running like butter (ghost recon3 its a example) its natural that some of us start questioning these problems ( sorry for my english)cuase a LOT of 360 games have problems with framerate ,i im the first to want these problems ironed on the launch day,cause i will spend a good sum of bucks on that plataform

Top Bottom