• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genji

Just finished watching the Masterbit footage of Genji on IGN and I was really taken by this game. So, what do folks know about this title?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Well, I know it's great fun to play...it's like a developed and more complex variant of the Onimusha concept with cool features and wonderful, artistic graphics (yeah, I know Onimusha 4 is an evolution of the concept as well, but I didn't find it too exciting still). Frankly, I think it will kick ass, at least for me. Hope the story is good as well, perhaps something more serious than the quite silly and over-the-top demon plots from the Onimusha games.

Oh, and I also read they will keep the Japanese voices intact, which I'm thankful for. English voices can really ruin games of this kind, I think.

Jan

Like Itagaki said , this is just a game that anyone can beat . Why a REAL MAN should bother doing what anyone can do ?

Just kidding , I find very funny that Itagaki quote . The game looks very promising , an Onimusha clone by Okamoto ´s Game Republic .

Top Bottom