• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

German firms including BMW pull advertising from Breitbart site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Keep it coming.

Yeah but that means before that ad exchanges where fine with it and those companies didn't bother to look for what they're being associated with or didn't care.

I just found it weird because they seem to be way more councious of what they're being associated with on Youtube, pulling ads from "sensible topics" while at the same time they allowed this to happen.

I'm thinking that Breitbart didn't really appear on most companies' radars until the Trump and the news of Bannon being appointed to the cabinet came out.

Weckum

brietbarters: "we love germany so much. we'll talk in german about our white supremacist shit"

germany: new number who dis

giphy.gif

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
At this point it's morally responsible to do this.
I love how major multinational corporations are now going to be the main facet of social change and progress.
When huge, faceless billion-dollar corporations are like "nah you're not cool man so we shouldn't do business with you", then you know you're pretty fucked up.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights

And here we go....

They might not even respond anymore. Gotta give them credit for having the balls to post it tho.

We....lol. The only time I say We to something not part of my family I wanna associate with is the Redskins.

Good job German firms. I mean who seriously would want to have any association with folks like that if you dont think and feel the same way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom