• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike (XBX) screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
928568_20050525_screen001.jpg

928568_20050525_screen002.jpg

928568_20050525_screen003.jpg

928568_20050525_screen004.jpg

928568_20050525_screen005.jpg

Kon Tiki

Banned
These screens don't do GR2 any justice. The game is really stunning on the XBOX and IMO would have to be one of the best looking games on the platform. It sure kicks Halo 2's ass when it comes to graphics (and cough "some" would say the gameplay department as well)

This is the Ghost Recon 2 expansion pack right? I own Ghost Recon 2 on the Xbox, and I enjoyed it's online play very much. Third-person is the way for the series to go.

Zer0

Banned
Society said:
These screens don't do GR2 any justice. The game is really stunning on the XBOX and IMO would have to be one of the best looking games on the platform. It sure kicks Halo 2's ass when it comes to graphics (and cough "some" would say the gameplay department as well)

this is one of the best xbox games,and the best on xbox live

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
Society said:
I second that. I finished Summit Strike and the levels are gorgeous, just like Ghost Rexon 2. Great game for great price.

Top Bottom