• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Megasoum

Banned
Man, the Tumblr app on Android was recently updated and it's pure garbage now.

They always had suggestions for profiles to follow (basically ads) in between the people you actuall follow on your feed but since the last update there's like twice the number of suggestions vs the people you actually follow.

I have to scroll through so much crap just to see Jeff's post right now...ugh

good on him for getting it to work although that cooler is relatively easier and a cleaner version to install compared to the air version and its popular cooler imo (CM 212 Series).

But building from scratch has always been a great feeling (even if it clicks way later due to an issue that is not DOA related)

As Rorie said at the beginning a video guide for installing certain parts can do wonders in helping out.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I built my first PC when I was 15 and 18 years later I still get nervous when I change my GPU. Nothing ever happened cause nowadays building a PC is super easy but I'm still nervous every single time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
they had problem with the heatsink? but isn't modern water cooled CPU cooler really straight forward? last one I used was with my 2500k but it was very easy, much easier than setting up whole system water cooler

It's not hard but Jeff hadn't read or watched any instructions. It is a bit daunting if you're just staring at the box wondering what all of the extra plates and screws are for.

bjork

I was listening to a January 2015 episode of the bombcast and it is the only time that Brad spoke about wrestling in an excited tone. He said most of his wrestling knowledge came from an old arcade game, and it sounded like either Wrestlefest or WWF Superstars.

We need a Brad/Dan/Jeff Bombastica of both games.

0300_ymsh.gif

what did you expect people to say?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I was listening to a January 2015 episode of the bombcast and it is the only time that Brad spoke about wrestling in an excited tone. He said most of his wrestling knowledge came from an old arcade game, and it sounded like either Wrestlefest or WWF Superstars.

Jeff played Superstars in his secret stream from home on Tuesday. I never knew Wrestlefest was a sequel myself but I always loved that game.

Better yet, a stream where all three play a bunch of shitty Western-made WWF games, or at the very least that one that's basically Mortal Kombat.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Vinny = Ryo
Dan = Tom
Drew = Honey-san
Jeff = Minako
Jason = Ine-san
Alex = Chibi
Austin = Shenhua
Brad = Feel Tired Song Cassette

Vin's Hot Dogs is accepted as canon if it's going to be part of the set. Plus, who is most likely to randomly walk around approaching people with no self awareness while asking them mundane questions about the town where he was raised?

Justin

Watching UPF made me want to play DDR even though I am too old for that shit. Has there been any talk of a PS4 or XBO release? Might have to go pick up my PS2 and ITG from my parents house assuming they didn't throw it away years ago.

DieH@rd

Banned
Can Premium members download all videos to local storage? I'm interested in signing up so that I can watch entire Metal Gear Scanlon.

Top Bottom