• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

tXfMjYK.png

J_Viper

Between Destiny, War Door, and AC, it's the best time for watching numbers go up

Does Bread like Mordor? I'm curious to know what he thinks of it, but I can't watch the steam at the moment.

Kirby, aw yiss.
Between Destiny, War Door, and AC, it's the best time for watching numbers go up

Does Bread like Mordor? I'm curious to know what he thinks of it, but I can't watch the steam at the moment.

Jeff and Brad seem positive towards Wardor. Its QL will be up Monday, 8am (their words).

From the stream, it looks really similar to the first in terms of gameplay loop. There's just... more. (e.g. Brad was like Level 30, and there's some level 340 stuff on the map. That's not a typo.)

I'm excited for Shadow of War, like, I really enjoyed Shadow of Mordor at the time (since barely anything good came out that year) and this seems like more of it, the loot box stuff seems dumb, but all loot boxes in all games seem dumb and I've never bought that crap in any game. One thing from seeing it just now is the disappointing VO of the orcs, they all sound like The Penguin from the Batman Arkham games.

Top Bottom