• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War... PS2 - any good deals out there?

God of War... PS2 - any good deals out there?

This game looks so awesome in progressive scan mode on my HD LCD screen!

Just played the Demo... time to get the game soon.

Are there any other PS2 games that use progressive scan?

I have a 20" HDTV Samsung and use component cables :)

bump

I want to get this game later today, and I don't mind paying full price,if anyone knows any deals, I'm all ears. :)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Wario64 said:
believe it or not, $49.99 is a pretty good deal.

As much as I love the game, it CAN be fully experienced over a dedicated rental.

I haven't returned to it since I beat the extras. Maybe I should have played first on a lower difficulty level to prolong it.

You COULD rent it, being that it's about 6 or so hours long...

Aw shit help *(runs from topic)*

GoW is 49.99, the only deal you can get is to buy it used which would only save you 4-5 dollars anyway.

EDIT, well 39 at Target, there ya go.

being new to the whole HD-era, I do need the proper PS2 component cables to play God of War in progressive scan, right? I have a HDTV w/ progressive scan (PS2 w/ regular red/yellow/white cables), but when I choose the progressive scan option in the game I just get the blue screen of death...

So my other question would be- is it worth it, especially getting closer to next gen, to get better PS2 HD-compatable component cables at this time?

Top Bottom