• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goddamit wtf is that "prruuwuu" sound in MGS 3 all the time?

Raiden

Banned
It sounds like some goat-boar whatever, but in every gameplay part i heard it, well i only started noticing in the forrest where
The End
is, now im at the
mountains
and i still hear this shit, its getting on my nerves, is there a reason for that? Or is it like the owl that you hear in every Rare game.

Raiden

Banned
Rofl its not my stomach, i eat crap all the time :lol

Or, does it crumble even if your stamina meter is full?

If so then im pwned :lol , but i practically wiped out entire species during
The End
battle.

Raiden

Banned
Oh crap it was my stomach, my stamina meter was pretty low i thought i had eaten enough.

I blame Para-Medic though.

meh :D

Raiden said:
Oh crap it was my stomach, my stamina meter was pretty low i thought i had eaten enough.

I blame Para-Medic though.

meh :D

I can never blame Para-Medic, I love calling her up to tease her when I get new foods to try out. Her disgust is great, and her knowledge of sci-fi monster movies rules when you save!!

Raiden

Banned
HomerSimpson-Man said:
I can never blame Para-Medic, I love calling her up to tease her when I get new foods to try out. Her disgust is great, and her knowledge of sci-fi monster movies rules when you save!!

Same, but she didnt say when you hear your sto...bleh never mind, its just such an odd sound that thinking of eating was the last thing to cross my mind :p

@Reilly: If you could.... i would have been already :lol

Duderz

Banned
Yeah, for a while, I wasn't sure what that sound was.

After he part where you first meet Eva and you have to cross the lake with a bunch of crocodiles and leeches got onto me, my stamina was dropping like crazy, and I was like, "Zuh?"

And :D :D :D at Raiden starting the thread.

snakeold5ez.jpg

"Eat something motherf'cker, your killing my dad."

Okay, so every time I go to talk to somebody about where I can get some food, he freaks out and gets on the walkie talkie! Then a bunch of guys show up and start shooting at me!!! WTF!?!?!

Raiden

Banned
It really sounds like some boar or something like that, AND it happens already when you're at 50% stamina...i mean come on. Like the goddamn owl in JFG and Goldeneye.

Anyway bitches, why didnt i find my sniper at the armory in the Southern part of the forrest?

:(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I quit playing that game eons ago but isn't it when you eat a rotten animal, and it starts draining your life slowly?

Ironclad

"prruuwuu" :lol!

Brilliant. Tag worthy indeed. It's kind of hard to not know that it's his stomach growling though.

jenov4

Ironclad_Ninja said:
"prruuwuu" :lol!

Brilliant. Tag worthy indeed. It's kind of hard to not know that it's his stomach growling though.

yeah the mods need to link his tag to that post. Noone (except us in here) will know wtf is going on. :lol

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
jenov4 said:
yeah the mods need to link his tag to that post. Noone (except us in here) will know wtf is going on. :lol

And then everyone will be all like "Goddamit wtf is that "prruuwuu" tag Raiden has all the time?" and we will have come full circle.

That's got to be some kind of Zen.

Top Bottom