• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

| GOG | Yakuza 0-6 Collection, 70% off, DRM Free

YCoCg

If you're on PC and you've yet to try out the Yakuza (I guess Like A Dragon now) series or have always been curious about these games then over on GOG they've got a brilliant deal on at the moment, the "Yakuza Complete Collection" is on sale with 70% off, this collection includes the Kiryu Saga storyline and has the following games:

• Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Yakuza 5 Remastered
  • Yakuza 6

And best of all these versions are DRM free! Link here:

oji-san

Banned
Get it! Kiryu is badass! Y6 is the best in series IMO, Y0 has fantastic cast of characters. I'm now hooked to this series.

If you're on PC and you've yet to try out the Yakuza (I guess Like A Dragon now) series or have always been curious about these games then over on GOG they've got a brilliant deal on at the moment, the "Yakuza Complete Collection" is on sale with 70% off, this collection includes the Kiryu Saga storyline and has the following games:

• Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Yakuza 5 Remastered
  • Yakuza 6

And best of all these versions are DRM free! Link here:
How long is this going on for?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Sega of Europe was slowly drip feeding a couple of releases on GOG over the last year, which is great, but.... this is the real deal. Amazing to finally get DRM-free releases of these games.

Also, GOG more or less confirmed that Yakuza 7 is on the way soon. I'm hoping that Judgment follows (which is probably my favorite overall), but this bundle is still a stupid good release. Can't wait to replay Y0 and finally actually play Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Rush2112

Banned
I played 0 for the main story only and was not disappointed. It’s like watching sopranos but it’s the yakuza. The mini games were annoying and had nothing to do with the plot but you can skip all of them. Combat was casual fun.

Last edited:

RavageX

I have these on steam but...

I dunno...maybe?

So my deal, I really like the series. I've supported since I first played 3. They are the only games I'd pre-order. HOWEVER I feel they are getting a bit lazy. Judgement was pretty good, I didn't like the main character's fighting style. I prefer less flippy, but the story I thought was great. I'm not liking the DLC. (Story content is fine sorta) I feel they are getting lazy with some animations as well. Lost Judgement made me feel that even more. A lot of stuff to do, but not well detailed.

Yakuza 7 I liked pretty well. A VERY predictable story though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom