• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good birthday gift(s) for twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmSeta

Two friends of mine, a pair of cute 22-year old twin girls, have recently had their birthday. I want to give them something imaginative, and preferably two items that complete/match eachother (think Pokémon Red and Blue, but not game related). I can't think of anything.

Anyone have any tips?

MIMIC

Banned
EmSeta said:
Two friends of mine, a pair of cute 22-year old twin girls, have recently had their birthday. I want to give them something imaginative, and preferably two items that complete/match eachother (think Pokémon Red and Blue, but not game related). I can't think of anything.

Anyone have any tips?

166648.jpg
166650.jpg

:p

beerbelly

Banned
http://www.dragon-gate.com/shopping/product/productDetail.asp?sku=MS031&id=105&cid=18

""Wishing you Fortune, Prosperity and Longevity"

The Tri Star Gods Fuk, Luk, Sau (Gods of Fortune, Prosperity and Longevity) are beautifully hand painted on these Chinese tea cups.

The Tri Star gods connotes good fortune, long lasting prosperity and blissful longevity. A very positive motive to be presented to friends or relatives as a gift for any occassion.

Your order comes in its custom red box. "

Chinese Feng Shui gifts are always nice. Get em something out of the ordinary.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
A mirror, they can be like "hey...that looks like my sister." And most girls like mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom