• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good NWN modules for vanilla NWN?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
In the words of Lil Jon...

Sometimes when I'm alone I sit on my hand until it becomes really numb then I mas... er. I mean

WHAT?!?!?

teiresias

He wants Neverwinter Night modules for Neverwinter Night absent of the two expansions.

That said, there are plenty of module sights around with most of the popular modules, and they are rated and ranked and tell you exactly which, if any, of the expansions the modules require.

Teiresias is on the ball. However, I don't trust the module rating sites because well...you've all read product reviews from random websites. Not something I'd put stock in. So I was really hoping for some testimonial from people I (pseudo) trust.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/HallOfFame.shtml

Those modules were individually inducted into the hall of fame by the site only partially based on ratings.. you'll have to look through to see what each of them require.. for example CC1 only requires NWN, but CC2 requires SOU. All of Adam Miller's are NWN only.. take a look around.

you can also look at persistent worlds under the game matcher for ones that are running only live.

that being said, the list will get smaller and smaller. at this point most of the better stuff requires all "3" expansions (the two retail expansions and the community expansion pack).

Top Bottom