• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 7 - Find Your Line: Official Music from the Reveal List Trailer | PS5, PS4

R6Rider

Gold Member

The high-octane soundtrack features original music inspired by the highly-anticipated video game GRAN TURISMO 7. The star-studded lineup of artists includes Bring Me The Horizon, Diplo, Rosalía, Nothing but Thieves, Fanatix, Kim Dracula, London Grammar, Jawsh685, Lous and the Yakuza, and Disciples.
See below for full tracklist.
1. Fanatix: Vroom feat. Idris Elba, Davido, Koffee, Moelogo, Lil’ TJay
2. Bring Me The Horizon: Moon Over the Castle
3. Diplo: I Don't Care feat. Lous and the Yakuza
4. Nothing But Thieves: Life's Coming in Slow
5. Kim Dracula: Unstoppable
6. Rosalía: Bizcochito
7. Disciples: Squad feat. GoldLink
8. London Grammar: Baby It's You (George Fitzgerald Remix)
9. Jawsh685: Drift

--
Also released a video featuring the Bring Me the Horizon version of Moon Over the Castle.

Last edited:

skit_data

I was looking for the Queens of the Stone Age/Them Crooked Vultures song that was in the State of Play but couldn’t find it…

I hear that it’s Josh Homme but don’t know which band (I presume it’s QotSA, though), does anyone know which song it is?

EDIT: It’s starting at 9:07 into the State of Play.
Sorry for borrowing the thread for a bit, it just felt slightly related to OP.

Last edited:

tommib

I was looking for the Queens of the Stone Age/Them Crooked Vultures song that was in the State of Play but couldn’t find it…

I hear that it’s Josh Homme but don’t know which band (I presume it’s QotSA, though), does anyone know which song it is?
I want to know this as well. I don't think it's Queens. I haven't been paying attention to their latest stuff but it sounded a bit off, unless Josh is just sounding old.

Neo_game

Music replay is pretty lame and the original replay are much better IMO. Overall they didn't bother much with gfx as well 🤦‍♂️ Hopefully the game is good and they can update the game to make it better with time

skit_data

I want to know this as well. I don't think it's Queens. I haven't been paying attention to their latest stuff but it sounded a bit off, unless Josh is just sounding old.
It sounded a way more like old school uptempo QotSA than anything from their newer album IMO. It’s possible it’s not him but if it isn’t they have pretty much perfected the imitation of QotSA.

They are set to release a new album ”sometime in the future” according to wikipedia so it’s possible it’s an entirely new song.

Edit: Tried Shazam, it can’t find it. My bet is that it’s from an upcoming album of QotSA, Them Crooked Vulture or something else entirely since Shazam can’t find anything. Nice, another thing to look forward to!

Last edited:

alucard0712_rus

Gold Member
Music replay is pretty lame and the original replay are much better IMO. Overall they didn't bother much with gfx as well 🤦‍♂️ Hopefully the game is good and they can update the game to make it better with time
To me it looks like PR.
They already satisfied core fan-base so they trying all those things for newcomers I guess.

Aenima

The only music ill be earing will be the music made by the cars engines. But the Music Rally mode looks like a nice adicion to make some chill races.

HAYA8U5A

That is the Nothing But Thieves song.

skit_data

That is the Nothing But Thieves song.
It’s not in this clip, it’s in the State of Play 30 min video.

Edit: Nvm, you’re probably right!
Edit2: Listening to Nothing but Thieves, they sound nothing like the song I meant. I don’t think the song I referred to is included in this video.
Edit3: People in the youtube comments says it’s indeed a unreleased Nothing but Thieves song. I am puzzled, it sounds more like QotSA than them, but we’ll probably find out soon enough!
Edit4: Hey, this Nothing but Thieves band is awesome. Never heard them before, gotta listen some more!
Edit5: You’re definitely right, it is them. Listened to some more tracks and they indeed have the same sound as QotSA in some parts. The vocals sounds an awful lot like Josh Homme though at first :p

Last edited:

EDMIX

Was hoping for some classics to return 😟

Hell no lol I wasn't hoping for shit, I knew it wasn't going to be the case and will just play my own tracks thru USB like I did with Tony Hawk remake, GTA and many titles. I do that with Lumines a lot too lol

Because of all the licensing shit that goes on, I'd rather set that up myself thru USB to be honest.

Semi OT, would be cool if a feature existed in GT or GTA where you can upload music thru USB and it functions thru the radio or track list of the actual game thru the menu. I don't know shit about software design so for all I know the default overlay is good enough lol

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Hell no lol I wasn't hoping for shit, I knew it wasn't going to be the case and will just play my own tracks thru USB like I did with Tony Hawk remake, GTA and many titles. I do that with Lumines a lot too lol

Because of all the licensing shit that goes on, I'd rather set that up myself thru USB to be honest.

Semi OT, would be cool if a feature existed in GT or GTA where you can upload music thru USB and it functions thru the radio or track list of the actual game thru the menu. I don't know shit about software design so for all I know the default overlay is good enough lol
Well it has Moon over Castle but because I'm from the UK we had a different soundtrack
Manic Street Preachers, Stereophonics, The Cardigans, Feeder, Boom Boom Satellites, Garbage, etc.

HAYA8U5A

It’s not in this clip, it’s in the State of Play 30 min video.

Edit: Nvm, you’re probably right!
Edit2: Listening to Nothing but Thieves, they sound nothing like the song I meant. I don’t think the song I referred to is included in this video.
Edit3: People in the youtube comments says it’s indeed a unreleased Nothing but Thieves song. I am puzzled, it sounds more like QotSA than them, but we’ll probably find out soon enough!
Edit4: Hey, this Nothing but Thieves band is awesome. Never heard them before, gotta listen some more!
Edit5: You’re definitely right, it is them. Listened to some more tracks and they indeed have the same sound as QotSA in some parts. The vocals sounds an awful lot like Josh Homme though at first :p

Yeah I'm a big fan of NBT so I instantly recognized Conor Mason's voice when watching the State of Play and just not the song since it is new. Some of their songs definitely have a QOTS vibe (Muse and The Killers vibes at times too).

skit_data

Yeah I'm a big fan of NBT so I instantly recognized Conor Mason's voice when watching the State of Play and just not the song since it is new. Some of their songs definitely have a QOTS vibe (Muse and The Killers vibes at times too).
Nice tip, I’ll definitely check them out! Didn’t hear it at all at first when listening to their top songs on spotify (which is always a bad idea xD) but I can definitely hear it now!

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.

I think I only like one of their songs "Go with the Flow"
I could be wrong and there is more and I don't realise it, but that's the only one I remember from QotSA and it's never been on GT if I remember correctly.
it should though.
good track to race to imo👍

skit_data

I think I only like one of their songs "Go with the Flow"
I could be wrong and there is more and I don't realise it, but that's the only one I remember from QotSA and it's never been on GT if I remember correctly.
it should though.
good track to race to imo👍
Both QotSA and Kyuss(the original band that Homme was part of) has several songs that feels like they’re written specifically for racing games!

Reactions: TGO

skit_data

Another great song by them great for a GT7 playlist.

I had never heard of them before, great band. Painkiller is also one of those songs that’d fit right into a racing game.

I’ve listened to them a bit now and my favourites so far are ”Is everybody going crazy” and ”I was just a kid”. Really interesting band with influences from a lot of stuff I like, I’ll probably go see them if they tour in Europe.

Edit: Lol, just checked it. Their concert in Stockholm is only a week from Tools concert, something I had to throw quite a bit of money on… dammit.

Last edited:

skit_data

Sounds like old Queens of The Stone Age... including the vocals.... something from Rated R.
I hope they good more nonrecognition with GT7.
I was convinced it was QotSA before HAYA8U5A HAYA8U5A corrected me. I love the new music landscape, tons of bands throwing everything in the melting pot and creating awesome music that sorta resembles old stuff but are even more experimental, something I love!

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I’d give my left bollock for a Cobra.
Keep your bollock mate, we got you covered.

FlzK5GC.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom