• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Hints Seemingly Dropped by Actor

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions

Apparently 500 days in this industry isn't enough time to even release a logo or a screenshot.

Last edited:
Poor dude looks like an ugly Ryan Gosling :/

edit : more accurately he looks like Ryan Gosling having just hit himself with the ugly stick he's holding :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Hahaha he does look like a botched cookie

Is that gay

I just mean he looks okay but he looks like an uglier Michael Jackson

Fuck I mean Ryan Gosling

Puscifer

Yes, and with Rockstar's new design philosophy, I hear you will even have to gas it, take it to the garage for maintenance, change the tires, and much much more.
Let's not give people who enjoy 20 second skinning animations their due, please.

I'm calling bullshit on this. If he really is the actor and teasing the game then Rockstar would have told him to STFU. The only way this is real is if Rockstar are telling him to do this.

Mostly likely he is a nobody trying to get attention.

Boss Mog

Ah yes, Keanu Reeves, Matrix John Wick Cyberpunk 2077 actor.
He's really good in CP2077 though, I gotta say i was surprised, I thought he might phone it in and not have that many lines, but no he has a lot of lines and did a good job delivering them.

Kurotri

He's really good in CP2077 though, I gotta say i was surprised, I thought he might phone it in and not have that many lines, but no he has a lot of lines and did a good job delivering them.
Oh definitely hard agree, just found it odd that they didn't mention the works he's arguably even more known for.

kiphalfton

Man this dude sounds like an asshole lmao.

Rumors were talking about Ryan Gosling indeed...

This guy could be Ryan Gosling's stunt double.

Looks like an asshole, sounds like an asshole, acts like an asshole (and of course probably wishes he was Ryan Reynolds).

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Apparently 500 days in this industry isn't enough time to even release a logo or a screenshot.
p2fawnf.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Never go back and play rockstar games I don’t care if they have multiplayer today, my fellow GAFers taught me to move onto the next game.

Tomi

After all those rumors i think gta 6 is not even in development
Gta V is just fine, and still a lot of money coming to rockstar so we will wait for 10 more years for new one

Top Bottom