• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grubb: Xbox Showcase (+Cod Direct) 2hrs Long - Featuring 30 Games - Handful Never Heard/Seen Before

Dazraell

Gold Member
Jason Schreier saying as such

RmQwTpi.png
If that's true, this is a very good call on their end. Dreadwolf is such a lame title, not to mention that it will most likely wind up with names like "Dragon Age: Dreadful" after launch lol

15 CG trailers of games we won’t see for the next 3 years.
10 projects being announced with just a logo that we won’t see for the next 5 years.
3 in engine trailers that get mislabelled as “gameplay trailer”.
And 2 real gameplay trailers of games that will be delayed big time after internet backlash.

clarky

Gold Member
10 projects being announced with just a logo that we won’t see for the next 5 years.
And 2 real gameplay trailers of games that will be delayed big time after internet backlash.

Looking forward to Sunday I see.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Can't wait to see a bunch of games I'm not going to be playing anytime soon. Or ever.

Unless it's coming out in the next 12 months, I don't believe it exists. That's basically how I operate these days.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Will be a good show for sure. Plus they have deeper dives later too.

Unlike one deep-dive stream like last year, this time they're dividing it into podcasts multiple days of the week, so hopefully that means more info from developers like Coalition etc for project(s) they might show.

Varteras

Gold Member
Why not. They may even show a WoW expansion or two, since it's all in-house stuff now.

Seriously doubt we see anything on WoW. Maybe another short trailer for War Within to announce the release date. They literally just released a trailer for the beta. Which starts today

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Seriously doubt we see anything on WoW. Maybe another short trailer for War Within to announce the release date. They literally just released a trailer for the beta. Which starts today
I think they have a quota of 1 Elder Scrolls Online trailer every show also. It's a rule.

I haven’t had a chance to watch the video, but isn’t he including the COD showcase in the 2 hours? Could be around 90 mins for the main showcase and 30 mins for COD. That wouldn’t be crazy long for the main showcase.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
There’s also the obligatory Fallout 76 expansion that they definitely will show.

It’s always jarring when it switches to FO76, when you see the dated visuals.

I guess the show’s popularity will bring more interest to that this year.
Definitely a lock for this year (like every year).

Chukhopops

Grubb says Perfect Dark *will* be at the show.

John Cena GIF by Kids' Choice Awards' Choice Awards
If there’s one thing Grubb needs to be right about, it’s this. Even if it’s a remake of the original PD I want to see it.
I doubt there are many CG trailers, hasn’t been many since maybe 2020?

Hudo

Gold Member
Expectations: Age of Mythology: Retold gameplay

Hopium: Rise of Nations II or WarCraft III: Re-Reforged

lachesis

These days, I kinda don't want to see overly long conferences. Don't have time, and if it's a game that I am not interested - I don't want to watch 5-10 min dedicated that game.
I'd rather see it done in 45 min or so with shorter segments - and just quick 1min or less introduction of creator talk introducing games. 200 words or less...

Top Bottom