• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD on PSP

VNZ

The summary at the bottom of the page only says ad-hoc mode.

Edit: Shouldn't have read too much before posting...

KingJ2002

"HEAVEN or HELL! Even where the ぜ having a match! "
In PSP RELOAD completion! ギルティギア イグゼクス # RELOAD!

Finally "ギルティギア ゼクス" series ' GGXX #RELOAD (シャープリロード) ' appearance to PSP!
While succeeding the high picture quality of series tradition, it reached the point where with image of force of the extent which is not defeated to arcade edition it corresponded to the wide picture of PSP by "wide mode" loading, you can play easily anywhere.

With "network mode" also 2 human opposition with the radio communication which utilizes the function of PSP are possible. It can expect maximum of 15, from among those can choose the partner and can play.

PS2 edition ' ギルティギア イグゼクス ' with it was popular, "story mode" adds. CPU game it keeps attaining victory to in addition to, when "survival mode" and, the damage is given to CPU キャラ, it keeps gathering the decoration which appears "M.O.M mode" and it includes also the new picture with life carrying over system + level system and can enjoy the art work of 100 points or more "gallery mode" and so on, also the mode which is loaded onto the former series is complete!

Screens

screen_1.jpg

screen_2.jpg

screen_3.jpg

Details

Name name:
ギルティギア イグゼクス # RELOAD

Genre:
2D opposition grapple

Play number of people:
1C$p (with communication opposition 2P)

Sale day:
2005 September 29th

Value case:
3 and 800 Yen (including tax 3 and 990 Yen)

Corresponding type:
PSP

Type turn:
ULJM-05042

JAN cord/code:
4974365-90003-8

Preparation thought:
Ad hoc mode correspondence

Damn right.

This desperately needs online play, however. And some single UMD play? No genre needs this function more than fighters.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
You SURE this isn't Judgment? I thought I read somewhere that it's going to be Guilty Gear XX #Reload in Japan, and Guilty Gear Judgment in the U.S.

Soreda

Lyte Edge said:
You SURE this isn't Judgment? I thought I read somewhere that it's going to be Guilty Gear XX #Reload in Japan, and Guilty Gear Judgment in the U.S.

Well, I were under the impression Judgment was not even a one vs one game. But now I read about it maybe I was wrong because of that "boost mode"... so, I dont really know.

I will edit my first post then.

Soreda

This Fall, Majesco will bring ARC System Works' Guilty Gear Judgment, a 2D side-scrolling fighting game, to the Sony PSP. Here is the detailed info on the game:

Overview:

In Guilty Gear Judgment, players will be able to experience the fast paced, adrenaline fused, arcade fighting of Guilty Gear X2 # Reload as well as delve into a new Guilty Gear gameplay experience, ‘Boost Mode’ which is a ‘beat-em-up’, side-scrolling, action mode featuring 20 Guilty Gear characters. For the first time players will take their favorite Guilty Gear character and be able to battle, by themselves or with a friend via the PSP’s wireless connectivity, through hordes of aggressors and dole out their own personal brand of judgment.

Story Overview:

It has been a week since the world has heard from the small Eastern European kingdom of Villtania. As scattered reports from the Villtanian refugees who have fled the country dribble in, the world is hearing a horror-filled tale of devastation by monsters and biogeocenosis experiments summoned for war and world domination by Villtania’s leading scholar, and self-described sorcerer, Raimond. The once beautiful Villtanian countryside now runs red with the blood of its people. The United Nations have declared an international emergency and while unable to commit any of the world’s armies to this strange, supernatural conflict, they have offered a huge reward to any hot-shot mercenaries or hunters brave enough to take on theses monsters from another dimension and restore order to Villtania. Warriors from around the world, some for the sake of justice, others for money, have stood up and gathered in the Villtanian battle field. Now, a new war has begun.

Game Play Features:

• 20 of your favorite Guilty Gear characters like Sol-Badguy, Potemkin, May, Dizzy and others
• All new Boost Mode features 19 levels of side-scrolling, ‘beat-em-up’, action gameplay
o Story Mode: Each of the 20 characters has his or her own story with multiple branching paths across 19 stages. Up to two players can play at the same time as a team
o VS Mode:  Players can challenge each other in several multiplayer games
o Survival Mode: Survive as many battles as possible without continuing
• #Reload mode brings all the fun of the past arcade fighting games to the palm of your hands on the PSP
• Special moves like Psych Burst, Dust Attack and Roman Cancel all return in this version
• Revamped controller scheme allows you to execute your favorite combos in less button presses
• Intertwining stories between single player campaigns reveal never before known insights into each character and their past.
• WiFi connectivity in Boost and #Reload mode

Ok, then this is the same game. Sorry for the thread.

Zeo

Banned
Very nice. Looking forward to the PSP and DS entries in the series; they both look interesting.

number386

Looks great, but my biggest concern is the PSP D pad. I have darkstalkers for PSP, and it's very difficult to pull off the "shoryuken" type morrigan's shadowblade. If SS includes infastructure on line it would be a must buy for me. :)

LakeEarth said:
Dude, they drew a girl and called it a boy, simple as that. Not feminine male, a fucking girl. She's Bridget for godsake.

It's not like guys can't look exactly like girls. It happens quite a bit now.

LakeEarth

SolidSnakex said:
It's not like guys can't look exactly like girls. It happens quite a bit now.
The only thing that is male about the Bridget character is the flat chest, and since the character looks 11 anyways it's understandable. It seems like artists can draw a character with every feature a woman commonly has, but because you give the character a flat chest, suddenly you can call it whatever you want.

It's just retarded. I mean even though Titus and that Michael Jackson FFXII character look very female, at least they have some male defining characteristics, or at least aren't wearing a fucking skirt.

Are you upset because you think Bridge is cute or something? :p Don't feel bad, there were many guys ready to commit suicide when they found out Harisu was a dude.

harisu1po.jpg

mosaic

go eat paint
The overlays on the older pics look like mock-ups...

The new ones on Sega's actually show flare effects and the weapons covering up the overlays...

Tony HoTT

Banned
anotheriori said:
sadly i'm convinced that PSP cannot play 2D fighters.. the pad/analog don't handle the motions well..

Same here. I wish Darkstalkers allowed use of the nub though, because it kinda feels like the NGPC click stick to me. I would like to try that out before I completely write the thing off for fighters.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
SolidSnakex said:
Are you upset because you think Bridge is cute or something? :p Don't feel bad, there were many guys ready to commit suicide when they found out Harisu was a dude.

harisu1po.jpg

fucking kidding. that, a dude?

on topic: shit, this game is looking way hot

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
God I hate bridgets animation it looks like a body being moved by non-unison uncordinated ticks. Luckily most everyone else is animated tons better.

kevm3

2d graphics on psp are so dammnned beautiful. I just wish a company like Square would release a 2d remake of final fantasy 6 on it taking full capabilities of the system. FF6 with Legend of mana-esque graphics = wow.

LakeEarth

SolidSnakex said:

harisu1po.jpg
I'm upset because it's so STUPID. It just makes no sense to me. What's the purpose?!?

Ponn

Banned
neo2046 said:
so,
Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD = Guilty Gear judgement ??
anyone can confirm this to me? thanks :)

Uh....read the thread. It's right up there, pics and a little further down from that a blurb right from Majesco including all the features and saying Guilty Gear XX Reload arcade fighting.

neo2046

Ponn01 said:
Uh....read the thread. It's right up there, pics and a little further down from that a blurb right from Majesco including all the features and saying Guilty Gear XX Reload arcade fighting.
thanks, I am still confused
because the GGXX reload PSP in Japan only cost 3990 yen
hard to believe that the game has so many contents like what the PR sheet says from Majesco

Ponn

Banned
neo2046 said:
thanks, I am still confused
because the GGXX reload PSP in Japan only cost 3990 yen
hard to believe that the game has so many contents like what the PR sheet says from Majesco

That's still about $40 and probably the price here, which sounds about right for a Guilty Gear game. And like they were saying before, the Boost feature they are talking about in the Japanese PSP GGXX Reload is probably the Judgement 2D scroller part here so we all get the same thing.

The real question is when will we have Guilty Gear vs. Capcom vs. SNK?

neo2046

Ponn01 said:
The real question is when will we have Guilty Gear vs. Capcom vs. SNK?
do you still wait for Sammy vs Capcom?
I believe the project is cancelled, the producer of SF series had left Capcom

Top Bottom