• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gungrave G.O.R.E Ultimate Enhanced Edition announced for Switch

Studio IGGYMOB has announced Gungrave G.O.R.E Ultimate Enhanced Edition for Switch. A release date was not announced.

Gungrave G.O.R.E first launched for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on November 22, 2022. It is also available via Xbox Game Pass.

The Switch version will ship with more than 100 gameplay improvements, but details were not announced.

Last edited:

H4ze

Also played it via Game Pass, it's a trash game and I say that, even tho I played the PS2 games back in the day.
The new one is bullet-sponges-from-hell-enemys type of game. Had to put it down for good after 3 hours or so.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Bought a Steam key off someone when it was in a bundle.

I wasn’t impressed with the original Gungrave, and yeah…my mind hasn’t changed. Even the basic act of aiming and shooting at targets doesn’t feel good. Like a mindless arcade shooter of old, but without the satisfying feeling of having any kind of precision.

I wouldn’t recommend this at full price, unless you have a soft spot for below average games.

Top Bottom