• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite multiplayer is 113k concurrent player on steam now

ManaByte

Gold Member
Steam peaked at 272k. Add in Xbox and this game might had hit 1M.

SjhPyLT.jpg
Between Steam, Windows, and Xbox it easily hit 1M.

DragonNCM

Not trying to be negative, I have Xbox and Gamepass but is this really impressive for something that is completely free to play, given everyone knows Halo?

And as far as console.. You look at FH5 and Infinite, there's not much else big on Xbox right now and most people have gamepass and it's included. It's really not that impressive. Wake me up when Xbox has an exclusive title you need to pay for and has this much hype and or numbers.

People need to calm down, I'm sure it's a good game (have not played yet) but let's not pretend like people are paying $60 for it and these are the numbers.
Correction....it is not free to play......you need to pay 15$ sub per month to play it.

Halo will be huge at launch but I expect player count will dwindle within a couple of months. It ran like shit on my PC but the shooting just felt kind of weird. Excited to try it when I finish my new build

Correction....it is not free to play......you need to pay 15$ sub per month to play it.
Wrong. You can pay a one-time fee of $10 for a Battle Pass to unlock the Mark V Armor Core Armor, pieces and colors. Or you can spend nothing and unlock the Mark VII armor pieces, and colors as you play. You have the option to not spend a dime and have access to the whole game outside of cosmetics. It's completely free and spending money is completely your choice.

Last edited:

Justin9mm

Are you drunk, high or just really out of touch with what is actually happening?

You literally tried to correct someone on something you have no idea about. LOL

Top Bottom