• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TV Show - Season 2 Premiers Feb 8th 2024 - Season 1 Free on Youtube

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

In perhaps the most casual TV announcement I've ever seen, Paramount+ has put the entire first season of the Halo series up on YouTube and has revealed that season 2 is set to begin on February 8, 2024.

The Paramount+ YouTube channel now includes a Halo season 1 playlist with all nine episodes streaming at full length in full HD quality. The season is fully visible for me in the US, though you might be locked out from viewing it if you're in a different region.

Last edited:

Skifi28

Season 1 Free on Youtube

GkXiV2r.jpg

Seriously, don't do this to yourself.

I emjoyed most of the storylines and characters, but could do with less of the Asian chick character. I found her annoying af.
Looking forward to S2.

OrtizTwelve

looks like they’re staying closer to the canon of halo with reach being glassed and then the discovery of the halo ring. At least that’s what I assume based on the trailers.

The problem with the show is that it appeared so low budget season 1 and it’s also on paramount+ which is a mediocre service. I don’t know many people that subscribe to it…

The show would have done much better with Netflix or Amazon and a higher budget.

looks like they’re staying closer to the canon of halo with reach being glassed and then the discovery of the halo ring. At least that’s what I assume based on the trailers.

The problem with the show is that it appeared so low budget season 1 and it’s also on paramount+ which is a mediocre service. I don’t know many people that subscribe to it…

The show would have done much better with Netflix or Amazon and a higher budget.
It might have been better with Amazon or Netflix, then again it might have got ruined into the ground ala Rings of Power, Witcher, Cowboy Beebop, Resident Evil, etc

A big streaming service company is no guarantee of success especially with the shitty writing those companies seem to like to employ.

I enjoyed most of what Paramount did with this version sans that Asian chick who was annoying to me.
I wasn't on board initially with the Chief face reveal, but actually think it was better in the end because of it. The story is definitely not canon as they made that clear even before the show aired, so at least I don't feel like it was a bait and switch.

Edit: New Godzilla movie is crushing it and it was reportedly done on a 15 million dollar budget. Compare that to the poop that Disney has released recently that have bomber so hard spending in the 100's of millions of dollars each.

Last edited:

daffyduck

They give so-so shows like this the star treatment, and they cancel decent ones eg Rabbit Hole? Streaming service 101.

Top Bottom