• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Christmas to all my neogaf buddies :)

badblue

The Office Christmas Reaction GIF

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
The wife and I aren't gift people so we're spending the day together, listening to music and playing games instead. My favorite album from 2022 wasn't supposed to arrive until March of 2023 but wound up arriving a week or so ago. So hot chocolate and good music for me today. Had some brief light snowfall too so quite the beautiful day here.

Xf18FNQ.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The wife and I aren't gift people so we're spending the day together, listening to music and playing games instead. My favorite album from 2022 wasn't supposed to arrive until March of 2023 but wound up arriving a week or so ago. So hot chocolate and good music for me today. Had some brief light snowfall too so quite the beautiful day here.

Xf18FNQ.jpg

Good to hear man. Hope you like your record and say hi to your SO from me. Sigh. Snowfall.. sounds idealic haha.

Having the day to myself. Some benzos and booze and Gaffing. (Lonely ass)

Ordered some Sushi

Uw8WMtE.jpg

Did some house cleaning. Kitty litter. Laundry. Vacuum cleaning. Went to the store. Etc.

Much love

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Good to hear man. Hope you like your record and say hi to your SO from me. Sigh. Snowfall.. sounds idealic haha.

Having the day to myself. Some benzos and booze and Gaffing. (Lonely ass)

Ordered some Sushi

Uw8WMtE.jpg

Did some house cleaning. Kitty litter. Laundry. Vacuum cleaning. Went to the store. Etc.

Much love
Oh man that sushi looks so good 🤤

Top Bottom