• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Knowles (AICN) loves the PSP

demi

Greetings Programs, Harry here with his new 2nd favorite thing to do with his hands.

At least he isn't shy. You think he's masturbated over his PSP yet?

Drinky, have you? Just wanted to see if all fat slobs share the same relation.

sp0rsk said:
He also loves being one of the most grotesque humans on the planet.

Heh.

True Story:

My grandmother actually used to live around the corner from him in Austin back in the day. My brother was big into comic conventions so I saw him quite a bit and actually traded a Jose Canseco signed baseball for a Spider-Man 129 straight up at a swap meet he had in his back yard.

Yes, he's a freak, but so are 99% of comic book convention goers I saw back then. (not that they've changed much ;) )

But he does have his followers.

Unison

06_15_harry.jpg

"Did someone say sausage?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
demi said:
At least he isn't shy. You think he's masturbated over his PSP yet?

Drinky, have you? Just wanted to see if all fat slobs share the same relation.

You do know he was referring to EATING right

Mrbob

Ok which one of you Nintendo fans went and posted this?

1) Dual screens with seperate information on both, giving greater variety and depth to DS games. Yes, PSP has a larger screen, but, boy, does it eat up that battery twice as fast as the 10 hour ds battery. And watch those movies on a PSP. They will bring battery life down to 3 hours. 2) Touch screen. Truly a fantastic, innovative feature that PSP cannot rival. New games such as Kirby's Canvas (perhaps the best portable game ever - Imagine playing Sonic the HedgeHog, yet, you draw your own screens!) and METEOS (Tetris x 1000 with a sylus!) are better than any games on the PSP. 3) Wifi built in. Yes, so it's on the PSP too, but. imagine playing classic Nintendo Games like the upcoming Mario Kart (which is rumeroed to have every Mario Kart game on it) and playing this with persons online anywhere in the world. 4) Oh, it plays over 1,000 Game Boy Advance games, many of which are worlds better than PSP games (check out Advanced Wars or Zelda Minish Cap). 5) Yes, the price: $149.99 (vs $249.99 for PSP) with a $30 game, Super Mario 64, perhaps the best platformer game ever created. Most PSP Games are $39.99 while DS games are $29.99 (wait until Nintendogs comes out....an amazing , innovative game). Now, some of you are going to say "The PSP has an MP3 player and you can watch movies". To that I say: In order to truly download song/movies, you will need to by a $100(!) memory stick. ANd, oh, let's not forget that serious draining battery. Cant plays games and listen to music and lwatch movies if that batter doesn't last long. Put the $100 toward a NOMAD Video/Mp3 player with TV like features. THe future catalog for DS looks quite amazing, which is expected of Nintendo, the true innovators of video games.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
thats probably the best PA I've ever read.

The Stone boner :lol

Zer0

Banned
Mrbob said:
Ok which one of you Nintendo fans went and posted this?

harry doesnt said anything bad abut ds and nintendo fanboys get mad just cause he likes the psp? what a bunch of stupid moroons

ps

and using his external aspect its a solid argument.sure

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Zer0 said:
harry doesnt said anything bad abut ds and nintendo fanboys get mad just cause he likes the psp? what a bunch of stupid moroons

damn moroons.

shit I'm a ds fan and I'm GLAD fat harry didn't mention it.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
this news does more to inhibit my psp luv than the psp's total lack of a future lineup. :(

harry knowles clearly belongs on nintendo's team. i mean...look at him. and then read his prose!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Drinky Crow said:
Yeah, Harry really looks like he should be a Nintendo fan. His preference for the PSP really diminishes my own.

Weird... I always associated his type with Camp Sega, really. That or the guys who play games like RAPE RAPE HIGH SCHOOL (tm).

M3wThr33

Banned
Reading the comments section is worse that gamefaqs. Each post seems to be one giant paragraph of stupid.
I love the one big paragraph where this guy says PSP > DS because DS doesn't have wi-fi.

My favourite post is from the guy who says the site just got a whole lot lamer...

Healthy PSP/GBA/DS lurve from some AICNers. Wonder if any of 'em post here under other names?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
TRON was the first cinematic insertion into my virginal PSP.

hahahah i can't even think of something semi witty to write about him probably being a virgin hahahaha.

Top Bottom