• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has GAF thought of doing a podcast?

BigBooper

As if I take instructions from someone who drinks milk.
I can only assume that you drink milk from a penis with a crazy straw. Edit: I totally thought your avatar was sucking a straw that was poking into his pants. Nevermind that.

I would like to hear a gaf podcast so I can hear about the gaming forum without sifting through the console war trenches.

Last edited:
Yeah, a general podcast would be pretty nice.

Or NeoGaf could have like three podcasts - one for Nintendo, another for PS, and lastly for Xbox.

The hosts could invite other members each week, to give their opinions. There's some members here that I like to read their posts, because of how detailed they are.

I know I would listen to it.

I used to have one with friends where our main goal was to review, and formally rank, every movie with a monkey in it ever.

We made like 11 episodes before I grew tired of the work involved.
Which monkey movie made it to the top?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
There was one back in the old old days. They interviewed that guy who was obsessed with Natalie Portman. Forum podcasts end up being too cliquey though. Only good if they go super meta and gossipy.

Adult games are finally getting more interesting mechanics other than being visual novels. Cyberpunk 2077, Subverse, and more are coming. How about an update on those things?

ManaByte

Gold Member
There was one back in the old old days. They interviewed that guy who was obsessed with Natalie Portman. Forum podcasts end up being too cliquey though. Only good if they go super meta and gossipy.

That's why you don't do it based on forum happenings. Make it a gaming podcast, just tied to the forum. GAF was once THE place to talk games online. It could be again.

ManaByte

Gold Member
It should be focused on the current gaming news.

But after that, you can sprinkle in some GAF stuff, if anything it‘ll promote the forum and get people to check out the place. There‘s a 20 year history here now.

Any excuse to post Slayven's contribution to the GAF one. (for anyone that missed it).

Even Google hasn't a clue what he's saying.

Ionian

It should be focused on the current gaming news.

But after that, you can sprinkle in some GAF stuff, if anything it‘ll promote the forum and get people to check out the place. There‘s a 20 year history here now.

A TL;DW please?

43 minutes, fuck that.

bender

What time is it?
I used to have one with friends where our main goal was to review, and formally rank, every movie with a monkey in it ever.

We made like 11 episodes before I grew tired of the work involved.

tenor.gif

Well who is going to start it off?
EviLore EviLore ?
I'm Australian, so my liberal use of the words "Cunt", "Fuck" and my accent may make it both unlistinable and vulgar.

If its gonna be a video one, who's the GAFcandy that needs to be on it?

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Well who is going to start it off?
EviLore EviLore ?
I'm Australian, so my liberal use of the words "Cunt", "Fuck" and my accent may make it both unlistinable and vulgar.

If its gonna be a video one, who's the GAFcandy that needs to be on it?
I would but my resetera podcast keeps my schedule full

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Weekly news, video games being played, and threads of the week.

3 gaffers with 1 rotating gag chair.

Top Bottom