• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hawk seeks refuge in man's cab during Hurricane Harvey

jem0208

Leave it to gaf to turn a story about a dude helping a hawk during a hurricane into a discussion about racism...

Kayhan

untitled-1l4pag.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
FFS guys. Can't we have a nice story about a guy saving an animal?

Leave it to gaf to turn a story about a dude helping a hawk during a hurricane into a discussion about racism...

I mean, he did a good thing, yay? Honestly, good on him, but truthfully there really isn't much else to say...

At the same time, the flag and what not is like... right there, you can't expect people to not say anything about it lmao

I mean, he did a good thing, yay? Honestly, good on him, but truthfully there really isn't much else to say...

At the same time, the flag and what not is like... right there, you can't expect people to not say anything about it lmao

He celebrates the side that fought a war to keep black people enslaved, but he helped a hawk guys! He’s good people!

The top comments in the video even make jokes about the flag.

Yay, a man saved a hawk, that doesn't stop people from turning their brains off and analysing other parts of the video.

Top Bottom