• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's how to sell your soul to the Devil, in 6 easy steps

Have you ever sold your soul?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • C'mon, bruh, that's nonsense!

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
How to Sell Your Soul to the Devil:

Difficulty: Moderately challenging

Please note that although selling one's soul to the Devil is a very serious matter, your mind may not be! That being said, the quickest way to sell your soul to the Devil is to join the Church of Satan (it takes a few hours).
Established in 1966, the church teaches its members to take pride in having the strength and dedication to implement the tools of Satan and the wisdom to recognize the Unseen in our society.
Instructions:

STEP 1: Find a cold room that has not received sunlight for three days and large piece of natural parchment paper that also has been in total darkness for three days.

STEP 2: Draw a large pentagram on the parchment paper and place it on the floor in order to protect yourself. Stay inside the pentagram from beginning to end. Treading outside it will make any mistake permanent.

STEP 3: Saturate the air with incense of your choice, and conduct the ritual in solitude to maintain full powers of concentration.

STEP 4: Take a vial of goat's blood (not sheep's blood, ever!) and scatter drops within the pentagram--but not outside it, and not on your feet. After the scattering you must not tread on the blood, otherwise you will carry it with you outside the pentagram.

STEP 5: Memorize and utter the Church of Satan Invocation: "In the name of all the Lords of the Abyss, I call out to the Powers of Darkness. Come to my aid for I am helpless before my adversaries. I am thy servant. Thy will is as my own. I am ever dutiful in serving thee. Come forth from thy dark abodes and answer to your names. Hear my plea!"

STEP 6: Send $100 to the Church of Satan (churchofsatan.com). In 16 weeks, you'll receive an embossed crimson card declaring you a member of the church. This card is your means for identifying yourself as a genuine member of the Church of Satan to other members.
What To Look For

Cold, dark room
Parchment
Incense
Goat's blood
Church of Satan invocation
Lifetime membership fee
Overall Tips & Warnings

Since Satanism is a philosophy that holds individualism as one of its main values, the Church of Satan doesn't expect all its members to agree on everything--or even to get along with each other.
Once you complete the ritual, the adamantine Gates of Hell are thrown open. Boldly stride within and learn about the "Feared Religion," or slink away in fear and ignorance. The choice is yours.
Your soul determine your eternal life.

Do not sell your soul to demon.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Animated GIF

Nah, all blessings must be bestowed by Nurgle.

Laugh Laughing GIF by Total War

Edit: wtf with that 16 week delivery time??!?!?!? Can't they hook up with Amazon or something? No wonder the church of satan is failing, I can get a Jesus fish delivered tomorrow.....

Last edited:

Sybrix

Sometimes this forum really doesn't help itself.

In all seriousness we mock Resetera but then you stumble across this thread and you realize that the grade A whack-jobs are right here at NeoGaf.............

Last edited:

Catphish

Alternatively...

Welcome to our sanguinary sect of worship
Feel at home in our black conventicle
As we anathematise all those who oppose us
Don't summon the Devil
Don't call the priests
If you need the strength
The conjuring
Obey!
Behold, the flames rise from the compass' cardinal points
Burn the sacred oil, and with the ashes you'll anoint
Arrange the symbols of the wizard and magician
Light the candles, place the parchment paper in position
Between its leaves place the lash from a black cat's eye
A straw of a broom, fold, and burn, and centralise
Don't summon the devil
Don't call the priests
If you need the strength
Then conjure me
I am the Devil's advocate
A salesman, if you will
You know my name
You know my name
I met your father years ago
I gave him what he'd please
He called my name
And you'll do the same
I'm claiming what is mine by right
It's time to close the deal
You're bought and sold
Bought and sold
Come join me in my infernal depths
Mephisto's hall of fame
I've got your soul
I've got your soul
The conjuring...
Obey!

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
What a ripoff. Everyone knows you get the best deal when you meet the Devil at the crossroads.

Outlier

I like this guy more

Is that guy serious?

If he's serious, then what? He spent his life rebelling against society, because of obvious childhood trauma (he even wears his damage, for all to see), until someone showed him sympathy?

Man. I wish I could better understand how people end up like this.

Ar¢tos

There is something wrong in those instructions...
A pentagram is a symbol of protection against evil, why use one if you are selling your soul to the devil?

MarkMe2525

In my early teenage years I went though a crisis of faith. I attended church and weekly bible school since I was 5 years old and over time, I started to feel disconnected from what I was being taught. I'll skip most of the details, but I started questioning the existence of God.

I read the stories of people in the bible having almost a personal relationship with God and attempted to recreate this. My conversations, over time, felt one sided. I didn't feel his presence, I didn't find that my questions were answered, and every attempt to talk about this with my church leaders were met with "just have more faith". This response became unacceptable over time.

Out of desperation, a thought popped into my mind. If God wouldn't answer my prayers, surely Satan would and this would give me all the confirmation I needed. I began to attempt a dialogue. At night, I would ask for him to prove himself to me, that I wasn't afraid. As I became more desperate for a response, I attempted to sell my soul. Thats when it happened and in nineteen ninety eight the undertaker threw mankind off hell in a cell and he plummeted sixteen feet through an announcers table.

Top Bottom