• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's how to sell your soul to the Devil, in 6 easy steps

Have you ever sold your soul?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • C'mon, bruh, that's nonsense!

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Big deal. I blindy wipe eve guillotine daily. No HP telescope needed. TP is essential though. So much brown thicc tears..
U need this.
Ace Bidet GIF by Hello TUSHY
Bidet GIF by Guava Juice

Had me up until step #6. I thought the goats blood was a bit much but I think that can be sorted. Is the $100 crucial for the selling of the soul?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So, they have never been to Texas.

Also, PSA don’t sell your soul to satan. Even as a joke. Not saying I believe in all this stuff but I’ve been in places in the world where the veil is thinner… it’s better to leave well enough alone on stuff like this

Not if you're gnostic 🤪

So, they have never been to Texas.

Also, PSA don’t sell your soul to satan. Even as a joke. Not saying I believe in all this stuff but I’ve been in places in the world where the veil is thinner… it’s better to leave well enough alone on stuff like this
Details, please!

Raven117

Details, please!
Hard to explain really. More often than not there is scientific explanation for what is going on when people say "its the devil," but man....I'm telling ya....sometimes....there is something in the ether that makes the hair on the back of your neck standup when you are in places where, as I said, the veil is thinner. Better to not go looking for stuff like that. (Usually just for the practical reason of not doing it.)

Amiga

Details, please!

There are places in outskirts of a few cities that even have the names of the dwellers. But they are regular Jinn not devils. Regular Jinn can harm you if you meddle. Somewhere in another country there is an old town where humans serve the Jinn and they receive visitors from all over the world.

Hard to explain really. More often than not there is scientific explanation for what is going on when people say "its the devil," but man....I'm telling ya....sometimes....there is something in the ether that makes the hair on the back of your neck standup when you are in places where, as I said, the veil is thinner. Better to not go looking for stuff like that. (Usually just for the practical reason of not doing it.)
There are places in outskirts of a few cities that even have the names of the dwellers. But they are regular Jinn not devils. Regular Jinn can harm you if you meddle. Somewhere in another country there is an old town where humans serve the Jinn and they receive visitors from all over the world.
I use to be of the belief that there was always a rational explanation for things like you guys describe. I was hardline "science will eventually resolve all mystery" but fell out of that thinking; too many trustworthy people have too many examples of things happening to them they can't explain.

Based on secondhand knowledge of how Capital "S" Science can't seem to tie macro- and micro-scale physics together, I think Science has something fundamentally wrong, missing, or unmeasurable in how it interprets the universe. So I like to think there's still room for the spiritual.

Anyway, thanks for responding. It's always interesting to hear about "beyond the veil".

Amiga

I use to be of the belief that there was always a rational explanation for things like you guys describe.

There are explanations. But we just don't have the capacity to articulate them based on standard concepts. Human knowledge depends on referencing physical sensations. We as infants experience the world by taste, touch, hearing, smelling and seeing. If we encounter something that doesn't register with any of the sense it would be difficult to understand it. Many would be in denial of it.

Raven117

I use to be of the belief that there was always a rational explanation for things like you guys describe. I was hardline "science will eventually resolve all mystery" but fell out of that thinking; too many trustworthy people have too many examples of things happening to them they can't explain.

Based on secondhand knowledge of how Capital "S" Science can't seem to tie macro- and micro-scale physics together, I think Science has something fundamentally wrong, missing, or unmeasurable in how it interprets the universe. So I like to think there's still room for the spiritual.

Anyway, thanks for responding. It's always interesting to hear about "beyond the veil".
Im not quite as far as you are along on that, but I do think there is room for the spiritual, as you said.

There are explanations. But we just don't have the capacity to articulate them based on standard concepts. Human knowledge depends on referencing physical sensations. We as infants experience the world by taste, touch, hearing, smelling and seeing. If we encounter something that doesn't register with any of the sense it would be difficult to understand it. Many would be in denial of it.
I think it's the specificity of the explanations that gets people into trouble.

Edit: my initial response was antagonistic, I apologize.

Last edited:
Top Bottom