• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey dumb dumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

7707787.jpg

Vote banana!

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
FINE! CONTINUE TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR HAND.

US KERRY VOTERS WILL BE SWIMMING IN PUSSY.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I know this will make me OH so popular, but I'll only vote if someone gives me a good reason to. I mean honestly, if I don't want any of the candidates to be president why should I help choose between them? It's like chosing between a sinus infection and stomach flu, my vote is worthless if it doesn't represent my political desire so I don't see any value in giving it.

Socreges

Banned
Dice said:
I know this will make me OH so popular, but I'll only vote if someone gives me a good reason to. I mean honestly, if I don't want any of the candidates to be president why should I help choose between them? It's like chosing between a sinus infection and stomach flu, my vote is worthless if it doesn't represent my political desire so I don't see any value in giving it.
If you don't mind the sinus infection as much, vote for it, if only to keep the stomach flu away.

DJ_Tet

Banned
I disagree. Stomach flu is much more tolerable than sinus infection. With the infection, you'll have to go to the doctor to get antibiotics = money.

Go with flu.

HAOHMARU

Kerry does nothing for me. His only standpoint right now is "I'm not Bush." That isn't good enough to be President.

I'm voting Bush...liberals can suck it for another 4 years.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wow, I so would vote Kerry. Only I'm not an American, so 'they' don't care what I think. :(

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'll continue not to vote.
I'm far to ignorant to make any kind of opinion and thus make a choice.
Truth be told, I haven't felt any sting no matter who has been president in the years of my life. Meaning that, I may make less/more money, oh well, whatever I'll get by. I haven't been told "Well you can't do that because president X is in office."
Bad way to live? Probably. But I've got a lot going on in my life, I don't care who the president is.

Socreges

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
I'll continue not to vote.
I'm far to ignorant to make any kind of opinion and thus make a choice.
Truth be told, I haven't felt any sting no matter who has been president in the years of my life. Meaning that, I may make less/more money, oh well, whatever I'll get by. I haven't been told "Well you can't do that because president X is in office."
Bad way to live? Probably. But I've got a lot going on in my life, I don't care who the president is.
Can you give me your vote then? :)

miyuru

DJ_Tet said:
I didn't know Bjork had breasts...good stuff.

Wow, they seem bigger. I started listening to music when Bjork's popularity was waning though, is she still making music and stuff (for America)? She's from Finland right?

miyuru said:
Wow, they seem bigger. I started listening to music when Bjork's popularity was waning though, is she still making music and stuff (for America)? She's from Finland right?

Iceland :)

And yeah she's still making music. Her new album Medulla comes out August 31st.. comprised of 'all' vocals. Should be really awesome... yeah.

She had another child recently, so that explains the increase in bust size...

SKluck

Banned
Nice titties!

I won't register, isn't that what the military headhunters use to contact people? Or someone does, I thought.

Anyways, until I can vote with the click of a button from my home, I will not register. I'm not driving 20 fucking miles or some shit to a run down piece of shit elementary school to wait in line to vote for some douchebag, when my vote won't count anyways, because I'm right outside Detroit, which is like 99% democrat, for obvious reasons.

DJ_Tet

Banned
I don't think that selling your vote is any worse than politicians registering dead people to vote. Fuck it, I'm gonna put my vote on eBay.

Hito, now's your chance to keep me from cancelling your vote in NC baby. I'll take $20 to vote for Kerry.

Hitman said:
FINE! CONTINUE TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR HAND.

US KERRY VOTERS WILL BE SWIMMING IN PUSSY.

If I vote for Kerry and don't get laid within the first week he's in office, I'm coming after you, that's all I'm saying Hitman.

Mumbles

SKluck said:
I won't register, isn't that what the military headhunters use to contact people? Or someone does, I thought.

If you're a guy and a US citizen, you're legally obliged to register for the US draft. Yeah, voting registration usually covers this, but if you don't, you're officially an outlaw anyway.

On another note...i just moved to maryland from massachusetts, and you weirdos down here have voter registration card. Now, I got my drivers license a month and a half ago, and I registered to vote then. Should I have this voter card thing by now? Should I call them to complain, or is this sort of lazy registration normal for this state?

ChrisReid

RevenantKioku said:
I was considering putting my vote up on Ebay.

Sorry, too late on that one. eBay's been shooting those auctions down left and right for the past couple months already. Falls into some illegal bribery thing or whatnot.

Acrylamid

Are there any other countries in the world where you have to register to vote?
I mean, it's a base right, it's not as if you had to register to have freedom of opinion.

impirius said:
Vote banana!
"ring ring bananaphoooone"
Look, what you've done, I was finally getting back to 'normal' (more or less). *opensmp3file*

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Acrylamid said:
Are there any other countries in the world where you have to register to vote?
I mean, it's a base right, it's not as if you had to register to have freedom of opinion.

I think most countries do require you to register to vote. It's probably to keep a paper trail so things are fair etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom