• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

hey!!! let's rate each other's profile pictures!!!

feynoob

Mine is delayed from ratings
Fed Up Waiting GIF by Squishiverse

AJUMP23 AJUMP23

Can I eat you? You look 10/10 snack.
Food Yes GIF

Last edited:
cute anime girl 9.5/10
where is she from

Trails of Cold Steel 3 and 4

Her name is Musse Egret and she is in top ten WAIFUs

Love your PFP. Give it a rating of 10/10. I'm waiting for the announcement of Steamdeck 2 since I'm hoping it will be about 9 to 10 titty Flops. I might just get a Steamdeck though since I heard the emulation is great on that thing

Last edited:
Celcius

6/10 old designed robot made of bronze, zoomed in too far. Can't see what his arms are doing, but they look like they may be presenting something. I recommend adjusting the image back a bit so atleast the hand there is visible as well as the blue light at the top

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This one is a 4/10. But my regular (which goes back up Dec 1st) because I'm told it pissed off all the 4-chan ex-GAFfers who left in 2021.

It's scary I can't even show it...santa Happosai.Solid 10/10

What is that, discount Sonic...?
sonic is a poor man's jack frost.

(both actually owned by SEGA)

Forsaken/10
6.5/10. don't like your profile but admire your dedication to keeping seamen as your profile picture. don't think i've ever seen you without some kind of sailor captain dude whatever the fuck it is. my favourite was the one of willem dafoe in the lighthouse. that was maybe a 8/10.

Top Bottom