• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

hey!!! let's rate each other's profile pictures!!!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
10/10 for Tinto's profile pic. Out of everyone on GAF, this is the avatar that I can't help but think is actually writing the posts. Like this character is sitting at his computer, shooting the shit, and someone caught a candid photo of him
Holy fuck, thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to convey with it. :)

You get a 10/10 from be because you realized this, and also because I love medieval/fantasy looking shit.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
bender bender Because he's the real deal 10/10

MasterCornholio MasterCornholio same as Bender except breaks character sometimes 9/10

fart town usa fart town usa 10/10 Sorry as this is like the 3rd time I've tagged butt regarding your profile picture...he could be from Fart Town U.S.A. or Butt(e), Montana

Happosai Happosai on 2nd thought...2/10. If he doesn't switch back to his primary. He won't be able to scare off the 4-chan lurkers. Apparently, the bald headed dragon Happosai triggers them 😱

Last edited:
Top Bottom