• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman: Blood Money — Reprisal Hits Nintendo Switch on January 25th

Draugoth

Gold Member

This release will be a souped up version of IOI's 2006 title Hitman: Blood Money. It promises a host of improvements across 12 "highly-replayable" missions, including new features such as Instinct Mode, an ever-present minimap, and an array of gameplay improvements inspired by later games in IOI's Hitman series. Of course, outfit changes and using as many different weapons and/or methods as you can is fully encouraged.

Kuranghi

Hmmm, surely they would have to retool a lot of the game for it to not be broken by the addition of instinct and whatever else is added from Hitman 2016+. I can't watch video yet, do they show the other additions?

calistan

Hmmm, surely they would have to retool a lot of the game for it to not be broken by the addition of instinct and whatever else is added from Hitman 2016+. I can't watch video yet, do they show the other additions?
Not much gameplay in that video, but the only thing that looks different to me is that a target is briefly highlighted in red. Big fonts, low res graphics.

Why Switch, though? Bring these maps to the proper Hitman!

It’s a port of the mobile version

Oh.

HL3.exe

2006!!?

Fuck me, Blood Money was my jam back in the day.
giphy.webp

Skelterz

Best Hitman game of all time by a wide margin.
Agreed, was never the same went they went large. I feel part of the charm of Hitman was the smaller enclosed sandboxes that only take a few runs to work out the movements of the NPC’s, Some of the newer games scope and size just kill it for me.

Top Bottom