• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotmail storage upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
A while ago I read that hotmail was being upgraded to something like 200mb of storage, or whatever it was. Anyone know if this was real, and if so, when the fuck it happens? I've got a shitload of important emails going to my hotmail account that I've had forever, and I'm tired of having to check it 3 times a day to make sure nothing I need is being deleted.

Mau_Mau

Banned
Yes, the upgrade is real. When it was first announced the changes were supposed to start in early July. Obviously that didnt happen. Should happen soon though.

Mugen

Banned
I don't think the upgrade is gonna happen. What's taking the delay? But I did notice when they were suppose to upgrade that they introduce this new MSN plus bs that you have to pay so you can get an 'upgrade'. Which is a step backwards IMO. LOL. I was gonna switch to yahoo cause I heard they DID upgrade but the one account I really want is Google. I would dump my hotmail for Google, if ever I get my hands on one.

Mau_Mau

Banned
Slurpy said:
Fuck hotmail. I feel anger towards those that still use it. Do you enjoy being raped?
Its not the greatest e-mail service, but how does it rape people? And what other issues do you have going on in your head that causes you to have anger towards people who use it? I find this funny.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Mau_Mau said:
Its not the greatest e-mail service, but how does it rape people? And what other issues do you have going on in your head that causes you to have anger towards people who use it? I find this funny.

How does it not rape people? I have anger because half the email i have to send to hotmail users/half the email that hotmail users send me bounces back because of a full inbox- then they complain its not their fault. It IS your fault- switch the damn provider. Trust me, the grass is greener anywhere else. That, and the server/technical issues hotmail always experiences- I just cant for the life of me understand why people still use it.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I can't remember the last time I had a server issue with hotmail, and that full inbox thing hasn't come up either. Guess people I email check them often enough and delete unwanted/old mails more.

I have a hotmail. I'm happy to have it because it is free and convenient. More storage for it just makes me happy. Why would I get pissed at something free?

Lazy

I think they said the upgrade is happening in the Fall (they didn't specify exactly when).

The worst thing about Hotmail, other than 2MB of storage, are those damn "the server is too busy" messages.

On the plus side, I like getting notification of new messages while I'm on MSN. You can stay logged into MSN all day and use it to see if you've received any new messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom