• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huckabee: Palestinians are better under Israeli occupation. They have sidewalks now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty77

Yup. You're right on all accounts. I guess a lot might easily be chalked up to ignorance, which is indeed a widespread problem even outside of evangelicals.
I just try when I am dealing with people that have those views but seem reasonable to educate, you know basics like not all Muslims are bad, not all Arabs are Muslims, the area has way too much history for a resolution from the middle of last century to solve everything, and there's human rights violations all around, with Israel ( who I actually believe deserve a place of their own) at the top of the list of those commiting human rights violations. And sometimes they listen.

The hardliners on the other hand I gave up, as stated in an earlier post I moved across state lines to get away from family because I refuse to deal with willful ignorance on a daily basis.

They make it seem like they care, but in reality they don't give two shits about the Jews. They will be "left behind" to burn in hell just like everyone else who doesn't agree with their backwards ideology.

Oh that's absolutely true as well but they still have to be nice to get them to go to there first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom