• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humanity - The Last Guy meets Echochrome

TexMex

etowNHW.jpg

Cross posting but I love this so much!

#216 - Humanity

May honestly be my game of the year.

Completely blown away by this game. It was all I thought about for a week and I wish there was more. Some of the puzzles are just ingenious. I’ve never had such fun working them out with almost zero temptation to look up solutions (I looked up the answers to 6 out of 100 or so).

But even beyond that the style, the presentation, the incredible soundtrack. Just a total masterclass IMO.

Also, fortunate enough to play in PSVR2. Looked really great. Did both, played more standard than VR but both are excellent.

T-Cake

Did you have to look up any solutions or use the videos at all? I, for the life of me, cannot seem to find a way of doing one of the side trials in sequence 02 (i.e. getting both goldies). I've left it for now.

Last edited:

TexMex

Did you have to look up any solutions or use the videos at all? I, for the life of me, cannot seem to find a way of doing one of the side trials in sequence 02 (i.e. getting both goldies). I've left it for now.

I looked up six solutions all in, some took me quite a bit of trial and error.

etowNHW.jpg

Cross posting but I love this so much!

#216 - Humanity

May honestly be my game of the year.

Completely blown away by this game. It was all I thought about for a week and I wish there was more. Some of the puzzles are just ingenious. I’ve never had such fun working them out with almost zero temptation to look up solutions (I looked up the answers to 6 out of 100 or so).

But even beyond that the style, the presentation, the incredible soundtrack. Just a total masterclass IMO.

Also, fortunate enough to play in PSVR2. Looked really great. Did both, played more standard than VR but both are excellent.

The reverse course and getting both goldys had wanting to pull my hair out. Was so satisfying when I figured it out.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Decided to take a little break from TOTK (have been playing nothing but it for 170+ hours), so I gave this a shot. Wow, best puzzle game I've played in years. I love puzzle games with simple concepts used in increasingly challenging ways.

The Lemmings similarities are obvious, but the first thing I thought of was Chu Chu Rocket.

I need more games like this in my life, they're too rare these days.

Top Bottom