• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Choice April 2023 - Death Stranding DC, Aliens Fireteam Elite, Rollerdrome, LiS2, and more for $12

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

bWStksB.png

Seems like a pretty solid month.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Probably the best Humble Bundle Choice in a long time.
I'm considering buying it, although I don't care about Death Stranding.

Pejo

Neat, I was going to pull the trigger on Death Stranding Director's Cut last Steam sale but held off. That Aliens game looks pretty cool, I thought it was the RTS one after reading the title, but it's a squad based 3rd person shooter? I'll try it.

Shit I don't even know what March's games were. I've been subscribed to this thing for so long, I'm sure I've missed redeeming months.

I think this one will be one in a looong time I'll keep, just for Aliens; remember if you opt to skip a month, you'll probably get a discount offer to stay, making it even cheaper.

Sleepwalker

Only interested in Death Stranding DC and maybe rollerdrome, will have to hawk cdkeys or something unless a gaf member wants to sell it?

drotahorror

Only thing I’d want is Rollerdrome. Gonna try to trade someone on steam trades.

I have a few things for trade if someone from gaf is interested.

Last edited:

fermcr

Meh!... one or two decent games, but nothing really interesting.

Humble Bundle has gone downhill for quite some time. In the beginning they had some great bundles... presently, it's mostly old games that don't hold much interest nowadays.
Would be better to spend that money on something like Gamepass.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Humble Bundle has gone downhill for quite some time. In the beginning they had some great bundles... presently, it's mostly old games that don't hold much interest nowadays.
I would agree that they've definitely gone downhill, but I find their Choice offerings to be pretty decent (though the bundles themselves are always pretty hit-and-miss for me personally). It's true that we'll never see the "get 20 amazing games for $5" deals of yesteryear, but it was always too good to be last forever. Last year they had $30 for Resident Evil 0 - 7 + Revelations 1 & 2, which I thought was an incredible value. Then there's stuff like their current horror bundle that's $18 for 7 games I've never heard of.

Would be better to spend that money on something like Gamepass.
For me, the reason this wins out over Game Pass is that you get to keep the games after you unsubscribe, and they won't be removed from your account randomly.

drotahorror

Anyone up for a trade for Rollerdrome (NA Key)

HB Keys:

11-11 Memories Retold
Acceleration of Suguri 2
AI War 2
Bear With Me - Collector's Edition
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
Crazy Machines 3
Critical Mass
Darkside Detective
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Emily is Away <3 - Key
Evergarden
EXAPUNKS
Family Man
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Finding Paradise
Flat Heroes
Fractured Lands
Fury Unleashed
Gas Station Simulator - Key
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
In Sound Mind
I'm not a Monster
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Killing Floor
Labyrinthine
Lara Croft GO
Laser League
Late Shift
Levelhead
Mind Scanners
Morkredd
Morphblade
Observer
Omno - Key
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
Paradigm
Prop Night
Q.U.B.E. 2
Rampage Knights
Regions of Ruin
Retimed
SCP 5K
Size Matters
Space Run Galaxy
Splasher
The Blackout Club
Tumblestone
Uurnog Uurnlimited
Vane
Wandersong
Zombie Night Terror

Steam Keys from Fanatical

Ancestors Legacy
Chroma Squad
Convoy
Deadlight
Expeditions: Viking
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-
Help Will Come Tomorrow
Internet Cafe Simulator
Nightsky
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Organ Trail - Final Cut Expansion DLC
Phantom Trigger
Railroad Pioneer
Replica
Rise of Industry
Rise of Industry: 2130
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
Syndrome
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Thunder Wolves
Train Valley
Unloved
Waking Mars

Got that for trade. Have a streamtrades profile too.

Last edited:

fermcr

To rent games and not have complete access to them across my steam installs?

No thanks.

I prefer renting and finishing new interesting games then own old games I'm not interested in playing.
Why the hell do you want to own games you will never play? To simply increase your game list in Steam?

fermcr

I would agree that they've definitely gone downhill, but I find their Choice offerings to be pretty decent (though the bundles themselves are always pretty hit-and-miss for me personally). It's true that we'll never see the "get 20 amazing games for $5" deals of yesteryear, but it was always too good to be last forever. Last year they had $30 for Resident Evil 0 - 7 + Revelations 1 & 2, which I thought was an incredible value. Then there's stuff like their current horror bundle that's $18 for 7 games I've never heard of.

For me, the reason this wins out over Game Pass is that you get to keep the games after you unsubscribe, and they won't be removed from your account randomly.

I already have a crap load of uninteresting games on my Steam account that I'll never touch. Why would I need more?
Do you really want to add more games on you Steam account that you will never play?

GHG

I prefer renting and finishing new interesting games then own old games I'm not interested in playing.
Why the hell do you want to own games you will never play? To simply increase your game list in Steam?

If you read above, myself and others have outlined exactly what you can do with the games you don't want from these bundles or even how to pick up only the games you want from the bundle for an even cheaper price.

This isn't a binary situation. This month I'll likely be able to get steam keys for Death Stranding DC, Rollerdrome and Revita (the only games I want from this bundle) all for well under the price of the subscription once all is said and done.

Pejo

Damn I just went through my humble subscription backlog and realized I hadn't redeemed a game since last May.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
What's the best place to sell PC keys with good protection for sellers?

Cheapassgamer.com is great as is Resetera if you have an account with them.

I sell through PayPal Friends and Family, and make it known that if a buyer is outside my country - they cover the fees.

I don’t give the buyer the key until I’ve received notification from PayPal that they’ve paid.

These sites will also keep track of a buyer /sellers feedback from customers. Never had a problem.

Also some people like to trade, so that’s always an option as well. For trades I always look at the person’s feedback before going through with it.

Last edited:
Aliens Fire Team Elite is good fun. If you like L4D or WWZ game then you'll easy enjoy this. Cross play with console players as well.

Deerock71

I got vanilla Death Stranding for free on epic game store and it couldn't hold my attention for more than an hour.

Always wanted to try Aliens Fireteam but the rest is not my cup of tea. 12$ seems lime a steal tho

That game is well worth it. Get a buddy or two for coop and have fun playing around in a classic Aliens sandbox. Preparing in haste for the setups/horde holdout bits are super fun. The sights and sounds are so very Alien.

Top Bottom