• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am meeting my workmate tonight and she is coming for one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe dudes are knockin' that chick's appearance. it seems some of you need a night out with suerte...

seriously though, the chick is hot. if this dude is legimate in his claims i can't believe he was contemplating whether he should knock it down or not... "but i work with her!" please...

={<SMOKE>}= said:
i can't believe dudes are knockin' that chick's appearance. it seems some of you need a night out with suerte...

seriously though, the chick is hot. if this dude is legimate in his claims i can't believe he was contemplating whether he should knock it down or not... "but i work with her!" please...

Nah...I think that was because robert gets to hit 'it' alot. Trying not to put words into his mouth:
work > some below average chick (by his standards)
but his done the deed and hasn't got 'caught' so he's safe.

today she told me that we should not mention this to anyone here at work..man that made me feel much better, i was afriad that she would tell her best friend at her work but it seems like she want to keep this on the low down!

thank god for that

Cubsfan23

Banned
robertsan21 said:
today she told me that we should not mention this to anyone here at work..man that made me feel much better, i was afriad that she would tell her best friend at her work but it seems like she want to keep this on the low down!

thank god for that

She probably already did tell her best friend, she just doesn't want you to tell the guys at work.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I don't think this was a wise move. There are so many girls to choose from in the world, why would you choose to have sex with someone at your own work? In the long run, it would feel more bad than good for me, paranoia would come creeping that somehow everyone knows about it behind my back. And it doesn't exactly help that I would be reminded about it everytime I see the girl at work.

Guzim

robertsan21 said:

thank god for that
She's just saying that so you don't tell anyone! If she only knew...

Guzim said:
She's just saying that so you don't tell anyone! If she only knew...

no the thing is that after i left her place that morning , i was walking home and i met two other girls that work with her,,and they asked me why i was up this early on a sturday morning, i freaked out"and i am sure i had the guilty look on me" and said that i had been at the office as i had had to call some friends abroad.

afterwards i just slapped my forhead and said IDIOT!!! what a retarded answer i just gave them!

so when i came back to work today she told me that she liked my answer that i gave to her workmates,"she was being sarcastic" but she think that her workmates fell for it, as they did not speak about it at work, and then she said that it would be best to keep this on the down low

so i think she will keep it like that aswell,,lets just hope that she does not speak about it to her friends when she is drunk :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
={<SMOKE>}= said:

Oh absolutely. Because I don't like my women fake baked with bleached blonde hair, a ton of makeup, or other typical looks, I'm totally gay, dude.

Originally posted by Lambtron
Yeah, my knowledge of women's clothes is limited. I don't wear them, I don't buy them. The girls I know don't dress in those types of clothes. I mean, I'm no Staminator, so it's not like the ladies are throwing their clothes at me when I walk in their general direction, but, you know this, I'm sure. I'm just a big retard.

You don't have to know shit about womens clothes, you just have to have eyes and a lick of deductive reasoning. See where the pink part of the shirt ends right below her boobs? You see how the pink stuff is wrinkled, and so is the part below it? Did you actually think the flesh-toned wrinkly stuff was her skin? Or could you maybe decuce that since it's texture doesn't resemble actual skin at all, and that it's wrinkles concur with the obviously fabric pink portion of the shirt, that perhaps it was in fact a continuation of the garment with a different material?

Have you ever considered a career in rocket science?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Le Sigh. I apologize for not looking really carefully. You've shown me up with your far superior deduction skills.

I'll stay away from any sort of rocket science. My ability to know what a women is wearing from a small picture definitely corrolates directly to my overall intelligence level. I should probably just kill myself, honestly. I mean, I'm so dumb I can barely walk and breathe at the same time. I can't read, either.

One time, I fucked my boss. Then I got promoted. True story. :) (It did get awkward down the line though) But your chick is way hotter than my boss was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom