• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am meeting my workmate tonight and she is coming for one thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had sex with her!!!

we started the night at my place and ended up at her place at 4 in the morning.

here is the story:

first i would like to tell you what she works with, she works for the model agency i model for, she is in charge of booking fashion shows and photoshoots.
so i meet her often at the office.

she came over to my place and at first it was a bit stiff as we are workmates sort of and i feelt it was wrong to do something sexual with her, but after 20 mins or so she started talking about sex and about her ex boyfriend that she had broke up with the day before.

she told me that she was going to miss the amazing sex she had with this guy and shit, she could not stop talking about sex, i mean heck i can take a hint you know!

i know why she was at my place, so i decided not to be a pussy so i said to myself " ok rob hit it!"

so to be able to hit it i had to get drunk hehehe so i opend a bottle of wine and we started drinking, after a while we where both a bit tipsy and we where talking about photoshoots and other work related stuff and before i knew it she told me that she had to go home,,,i never made a move on her so i guess she thought that i was not intrested in her, so she left my place and 5 mins after she left she sent me a sms, she told me that i should join her home to her place, i was horny and had already decided to hit it!

so i ran to her place and when i entered the door at her place she jumped me and pulled me in to the bed room :)

"Note"
She has an amazing body :) and tits that you would like to suck on forever hehehehhe.
but her ass is not that hard, she needs to toned it up a bit but hey it still works fine for me:)

anyway i fell asleep and at 9 i woke up and i looked at her and it just feelt so wrong...shit i jsut had sex with a workmate!!

anyway she woke up and she was horny and so was i, so onething led to another,well as brittney spears once said...Oops i did it again!!

hehe i left her apartment afterwars and i said to her before i left:

dont tell anyone about this and i guess i see you at work tommorow.

thats it

no afterwards i feel nothing special it was a one time thing and i wont ever do it with her again.

andthebeatgoeson

robertsan21 said:
she told me that she was going to miss the amazing sex she had with this guy and shit, she could not stop talking about sex, i mean heck i can take a hint you know!

Was that hint, hey this girl might be a whore? :p It's kinda lame to talk about her ex and 'all the amazing sex she used to have.' Uh, WTF? As a guy, I don't wanna hear about all the amazing sex you had with some guy, I wanna hear about all the amazing sex we're gonna have. All the amazing threesomes with your secretary on the 7th floor. All the amazing blowjobs and ass ramings you and I will enjoy.

Post pics next time.

Crispy

I want workmates (or anyone else for that matter, hell I'd even get it on with my grandma...ok....maybe not) who want sex with me too! :(

MrPing1000 said:
rob were u called beerrun on the old gaf?

no i always been robertsan21 :)

well the thing is that i dont mind her speaking about her ex BF as i always help her when she needs advice or something. so i have heard quite alot about this guy,but last night i showed her that her ex was not so good when it comes to sex hehehehe;)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
"she started talking about sex and about her ex boyfriend that she had broke up with the day before."

She must've been broken up. -_-

aparisi2274

Are there pics of this girl??? I mean you said she works for a modeling agency or something, so I am sure there has to be pics.

The GAF demands to see the pics.

aparisi2274 said:
Are there pics of this girl??? I mean you said she works for a modeling agency or something, so I am sure there has to be pics.

The GAF demands to see the pics.

ok i get you some pictures tommorow, i will ask her to send me some over MSN

i dont have any on my computer of her as i never needed them, but now when she is in my black little book i guess i need some pics Mwa hahahaha.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ristamar said:
It wasn't him. At least I'm pretty sure it wasn't. I can't recall the guy's name... I'd know it if I saw it. Ah, fuck, who am I kidding... I don't know.

It was Ned flanders I think. He also called his wang "The staminator"

Seriously, does anyone in this thread believe the horse shit in robert's posts? It doesn't sound plausible or believable at all...more GA fantasies from a deranged poster.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Maxwell House said:
Seriously, does anyone in this thread believe the horse shit in robert's posts? It doesn't sound plausible or believable at all...more GA fantasies from a deranged poster.

You just couldn't wait till we got pics could ya...

According to his last thread, plenty of people believe him. I have no opinion on the matter, but I'd love to see some pics nonetheless.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
robertsan's adventures are too crazy and sexy not to believe. I love them. Every sitcom and forum needs a resident womanizer.

I haven't "hit it" in weeks, but my ex called me up yesterday and asked me to come over and give her a massage, I assume that was one of those hit it invitations. But I couldn't go because I needed to pay my bills and cash my check before Money Box closed. :(

Eugh, I'm going to go grizmatic crazy when she comes over this week.

Socreges

Banned
Unless there's something specifically interesting about stories like these, I have to reduce these threads to just a guy needing to tell people about his exploits and not having friends around.

Really, this was disappointing. Good for you, but I'm struggling to care here!

Unless there's something specifically interesting about stories like these, I have to reduce these threads to just a guy needing to tell people about his exploits and not having friends around.

Really, this was disappointing. Good for you, but I'm struggling to care here!

IAWTP. Pics would just rub salt into the wounds, well not really.

gohepcat

Banned
Maxwell House said:

Sounds tottaly plauseable to me? Most people I know have had seom experiences like this at least a few times in there life

catfish, you're wrong. "The Staminator" is me, not my unit, and the term originated back when I had a similar thread (post-coitus) about sleeping with a co-worker. I never said anything about my girlfriend (haven't had one since last year) etc.

snaildog

Whoa, you had me on the edge of my seat rob. Will his attitide to dating workmates win through in the end or will he yet again succumb to the lady's charms and end up sleeping with her? Great stuff!

here you go this is a pic of her.
its not a good one but still you can see what she looks like

diana.jpg

Body looks good, but she kinda has the doughface. Could just be the angle of the pic, but either way she's far from ugly. I fucking hate it when broads try to be too stylish though..just seems flaky.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is wrong with her stomach?

She looks like every other girl that tries to be "hot" these days. Someone other than just me has to find that obnoxious/unattractive. Maybe not. I don't know. Sigh.

yeah i know the pic dont do her justice.

but still she aint my type, i would never have her as a GF, her character is all fucked up and well call me shallow but she just aint good looking enough.

fart

Savant
no really, what's wrong with her stomach
it looks like she wrapped it with pantyhose

i'm serious.

GDGF

Soothsayer
In the face she kinda looks like that Sarah chick from The Screen Savers (though less natural)

I'd hit it.

Lambtron said:
What the fuck is wrong with her stomach?

She looks like every other girl that tries to be "hot" these days. Someone other than just me has to find that obnoxious/unattractive. Maybe not. I don't know. Sigh.

her tummy????
its her top!

she does not show her tummy at all.

totoro'd

but still she aint my type, i would never have her as a GF, her character is all fucked up and well call me shallow but she just aint good looking enough.

but you said she was "damn hot" before, and now that some geeks on a message board cut her down, suddenly she's not your type and good looking enough

typical man

i am at the office at the moment :)
she is here aswell it feels abit strange to see her after what we did, but i guess its ok,,i had imagined it to feel much more stranger than it does!

Be-Ah-Hui said:
but you said she was "damn hot" before, and now that some geeks on a message board cut her down, suddenly she's not your type and good looking enough

typical man

she is hot but in that pic she aint, she did not have a better pic.

but still if you have seen my other GF you would know what i am talking about

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You did good, robertsan. She looks like a beautiful young woman, but I dont think she needs all that makeup. Women...

So you claim it won't happen again? It doesn't sound like you had an off the wall time. You gotta split that at least 3 times. 1 more and then you can leave.

J2 Cool

*sigh* ... its been said before but once again i hate you. No, in fact. I fucking hate you. Anyway, congratulations and nice job.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Ned Flanders said:
Her shirt is just some kind of sheer silky material. Seems pretty fucking obvious to me..

Yeah, my knowledge of women's clothes is limited. I don't wear them, I don't buy them. The girls I know don't dress in those types of clothes. I mean, I'm no Staminator, so it's not like the ladies are throwing their clothes at me when I walk in their general direction, but, you know this, I'm sure. I'm just a big retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom