• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I bet we will see that scenes again in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
giphy.gif

AiHdh0u.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They hype is increasing for PS5.
I can't wait to snap my day one console (I hope this time my day one is November and not December).

Mista

Banned
Are those animals or humans?

I also see what you’re trying to do there but I’ll act blind :)

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
That last gif always makes me laugh.

But yeah, I'll be a playstation purchaser when they launch. I hadn't gotten a system on launch day since the ps2 and I think I'll I'll there when the store opens for this one.

Are those animals or humans?

Humans are just a specified species of animals much like elephants and horses are animals also. So the answer is humans are animals.

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
If this thread was about Xbox then ethomaz would be one of the first ones complaining about astroturfing, "yet another Xbox thread" or something similar.

D

Deleted member 762073

Unconfirmed Member
Those gifs did not make sense even at launch ok Ps4 and Xbox one.

Ps4 sold 3 million at launch and Xbox One 2 million, hardly this pathetic flame.

I haven't been on Gaf for a while, is this pathetic low tier of console war openly allowed now?

Ps4 sold 3 million at launch and Xbox One 2 million, hardly this pathetic flame.

I haven't been on Gaf for a while, is this pathetic low tier of console war openly allowed now?

It depends in what region you are based. Some stores indeed had way way less sales of the One compared to ps4. But yeah overall your right.

Last edited:

meirl

Banned
giphy.gif

AiHdh0u.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They hype is increasing for PS5.
I can't wait to snap my day one console (I hope this time my day one is November and not December).

this is the what? 10th sony fanboy thread in here based on pure fiction? lol

same crap thread as this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/get-...acquisition-sie.1519456/page-5#post-256503166 and this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/post...ing-crap-please.1519480/page-4#post-256502764

I mean, come on guys. this is getting really pathetic. after all the good actual NEWS for xbox, you guys have to come up with some crap, that doesnt make any sense.

Mista

Banned
this is the what? 10th sony fanboy thread in here based on pure fiction? lol

same crap thread as this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/get-...acquisition-sie.1519456/page-5#post-256503166 and this: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/post...ing-crap-please.1519480/page-4#post-256502764

I mean, come on guys. this is getting really pathetic. after all the good actual NEWS for xbox, you guys have to come up with some crap, that doesnt make any sense.
Don’t ruin the circus for the clowns meirl!

ethomaz

Banned
If this thread was about Xbox then ethomaz would be one of the first ones complaining about astroturfing, "yet another Xbox thread" or something similar.
Can you show any store gif with people doing crazy to buy a Xbox? If so you can make a thread... I complain about fake news threads only.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Can you show any store gif with people doing crazy to buy a Xbox? If so you can make a thread.

Did I say you could? And who died and put you in charge of thread permissions around here?

ethomaz

Banned

PS4 sold basically in one day these 3 million.
That is why the gifs exists.

Did I say you could? And who died and put you in charge of thread permissions around here?
Do you want to make a thread or not? Go ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom