• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Came Back To Neo Gaf To Provide A Solution For Tango Games And This is What I Had Waiting For Me

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
This being a meltdown over a four year old warning is quadruple hilarious.
And that he reactivated an account after 4 years away because he was so excited to give us his wisdom that would save Tango games.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Tom Cruise What GIF

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
If he posts on Era, someone should update us on his solution for "Tango Games." He seems like a level-headed guy, maybe he's onto something.

Bry0

An exemplary display of the wisdom of the mod team. Thanks for the demonstration just tray!

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
So... what was his solution for Tango Games?
He withheld it because of the affront of the warning. Like he had the magic idea that would save Tango and came back after 4 years to make it known but we just don't deserve it. Resetera will be the ones known for saving Tango.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
He withheld it because of the affront of the warning. Like he had the magic idea that would save Tango and came back after 4 years to make it known but we just don't deserve it. Resetera will be the ones known for saving Tango.

I don't speak Armenian.

Could you translate?

Tango & Cash?

Codes 208

The amount of people that were from before the gaffening that left, only to come back years later with bullshit ultimatums (as if their opinions still matter) just to be banned, shamed and switch to reeee will never not be entertaining to me.

Top Bottom