• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Had a Pilonidal Cyst Removed Today

Way to go OP. I've had mine for about 15 years now. It's gotten to the point where I know what can agitate it, and if I feel it getting irritated i can take action to help it. I never thought I had the time or money for surgery, especially considering the recovery. But, I may just be inspired to do so. I'm done dealing with this thing.

I had one too. They cut it out then they burned it shut.

Just had a local anesthetic. That was the worst part tbh. Having a needle go in at your tailbone was not a nice feeling. Them burning the wound shut gave of a BBQ kinda smell. It was not a huge wound though.

I had the same thing about 10 years ago. It took me ages to eventually go to the doctor to get it sorted. They clamped the wound shut with some metal rings which were so uncomfortable. They itched and when they were finally removed a week after surgery it was one of the most relieving feelings I've ever had.
I didnt really get too nervous about the surgery, I've had my appendix removed etc. so it wasn't anything new. Plus the idea of not having to deal with the pain and discomfort was enough. :p

Holy crap I didn't know this was so...common.
Honestly, I've never even heard about it.

I had one removed about 12 years ago. I remember the doctor saying they are actually really common but a large majority of people are too embarrassed to actually do anything about it and just learn to live with it, which can apparently lead to infections or worse later in life.
edit: it also gave me an excuse to play through Tales of Symphonia and Morrowind in a drug induced haze while the wound healed.

iavi

That was an interesting Google image search

Essentially it's the worst of the worst ingrown x 10

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That was a nice story OP, read through it all, it was nice that you was able to get over your fear, im surprised just how freaked out you were for it, but it isnt so bad, especially when you get put to sleep and then they show you what they did to you while you was asleep, it being surreal seeing whats inside your body.

JSoup

Banned
HUH.
I'm going in for this exact thing in about two weeks.
Helpful, timely threads are helpful and timely.

Edit: To actually add to the thread, my pre-surgery appointment doc basically said if I wanted to sleep through it, he could do that, but felt that a local would be enough, "although it's going to be a boring being awake on my stomach for three hours following the surgery".

This happened to me twice during high school. I had it removed the first time and they told me afterwards that there is the possibility that it can grow back. Not only did it grow back, but I wound up going to the emergency room after both operations. It was during this time that I felt the worst pain I ever felt since they had to dig in there to see what the hell was going on. I wasn't sedated or numbed and I could feel everything and it all felt sharp.

I hate to imagine what my parents saw when they had to replace the gauze back there, but I can only assume it was grotesque. I honestly wouldn't have made it through this whole recovery process without them.

I hate to imagine what my parents saw when they had to replace the gauze back there, but I can only assume it was grotesque. I honestly wouldn't have made it through this whole recovery process without them.
Same situation here, also happened to me when I was in high school. It was an absolute bitch before the surgery and hurt like a motherfucker whenever the gauze had to be changed after the surgery. Good thing my parents were able to convince one of the nurses from the hospital to show up to our place everyday and change the bandages/gauze before going to the hospital (it was on his way anyway).

Really glad that's behind me.

sirap

yutRrqm.gif

cirrhosis

i love reading horror stories about people's butts and the terrible things that can happen to them

I'll never feel that feel though

My ass is as smooth and hairless as a baby's

CoolOff

Had one removed two years ago, got sepsis because of the open wound, almost died.

I'm still having problems with the skin breaking because it's fragile, but I haven't had any new cysts and am praying I never will.

Good luck with your recovery OP, if nothing else it will make you grow a lot as a person.

Damn, I had no idea these were so common
maybe gamers are more susceptible to sitting on the same spot on their ass for hours at a time?

Yep. Truckers and gamers, that's who gets it.

WoolyNinja

I have one but its only flared up a couple times in the past 5 years. It hurts terribly for a day or two and then it actually drains itself nicely. If it ever happens again and doesn't drain itself I'll end up having to get it removed too :(

Hoo-doo

Banned
Cool to read the story from the other side. I know a few surgeons, nurses and anesthesiologists that have kind of lost that 'touch' of a great bedside manner.
All they see is another name and procedure on a list and in turn they lose track that there's a really anxious person behind that name that is entrusfing you with his/her life, and how a few gentle words can make all the difference in the world.

Thanks for the writeup, OP. Hope you're doing well.

Nice read OP.

I have one but it isn't removed. When it went painful I just had surgery to have it drained. Left with an open wound a few centimeters in size. Had it for a few months but healed okay, no problems from it since I had the surgery a year ago.

Just wondering from you (and other gaffers) what how much do you have removed from your backside if you have the removal surgery. I'm curious in the chance I have to have it done, but I worry if I have it done it'll fuck my lower back up forever or something

My lower back is fine, as a matter of fact I'm surprised I can walk around! They took a big chunk of my lower back, and it feels very weird.

I'd post a picture but I'd rather not look myself. You should be fine, especially if you've got a good surgeon (I think, mine was great!)

I had mine popped at an emergency room. I didn't know pus had a smell but oh it smelled. It was putrid.

Then got an excision surgery wherein I was put to sleep like you.

Did they give you a lot of pain meds? They dumped like 2 months daily supply of opiates on me lol

I'm on something called "acetaminophen/cod #3". Have no idea what they are but I've been told they are pain killers. They work wonders, because without them I'd be feeling all this packing right now.

I've got a two months supply, too! Also on orders to have lots of protein filled foods and drinks.

So, could you say the Xbox being 499 could have saved your life?

Bless ye Phil Spencer. Saviour of asses.

Looks to be that way! Funny, I might have waited even longer had I not lost that bet. Maybe it was for the best.

That anesthesiologist is a fucking idiot, for at least 2 reasons:
1. Your surgeon told you she was going to remove a large chunk of your butt. You want to be in any other state other than completely knocked out for that?
2. This operation is ideally done with the patient in the prone jack knife position. This generally requires a general anesthetic and a secured airway. You being partially awake is not a secured airway.

Your story left out the best part: how much gauze can you fit into your crater, or did your surgeon take the leap of faith and give you a cutaneous flap. Edit: I see that was addressed in a later post. glhf, saline is your friend

I hear you, I actually kinda found it a bit odd when he suggested a procedure like that. I refused, but mainly because shots not given on my deltoids make me squeal.

No flap thankfully, sadly my friend had to get it after a fourth time it came back. IIRC he told me it required a plastic surgeon to be present, something about remapping the tissue? You might know more about this.

I feel your pain OP. I had a Pilonidal Sinus excision in March and have had complications and still am not healed. Those were dark days having that packed in the first couple months. Wishing you the best of luck and no setbacks!

Thank you man, I hope you heal as soon as possible.

You got to have sleep surgery? Lucky.

They had me lay on my stomach, numbed my back with wart-ice and a shot and then just cut me up and scraped it out right there in the urgent care clinic.

I screamed like a bitch.

Oh gosh, that's what i was initially worried about. Thankfully my doctors said I'd be put to sleep, and I still feel the effects. The tube down the throat really stings :/

I'm glad you're fine now.

Damn, I had no idea these were so common
maybe gamers are more susceptible to sitting on the same spot on their ass for hours at a time?

I also had one, a few months back. Though it was a pimple at first, too, but then it grew painful to sit down and I went to urgent care. They used some honestly inadequate local anesthesia and just lanced it. No fun, but I'm glad I managed to avoid surgery.

Anyway, congrats on getting it fixed, and kudos for overcoming your fear of surgery!

Thank you! And maybe it is me sitting on my butt all day, I may consider standing all day as opposed to sitting when I'm at work later today.

Also, maybe I should switch my gaming chair. It's gotten rather beat up...

That's officially the longest story I've read about a man's ass.

What can I say, I can make my life work like a story on the fly ;)

Yeah this could be, but in my experience many people can have pilomidal cysts regardless of activity level, although they pretty much stop causing problems at around age 30.

Fun fact: this used to be called Jeep Rider's Disease because people who rode in jeeps during world war 2 were highly susceptible to getting pilonidal cysts. The friction from the seats and rough terrain were implicated.

Interesting, I did not know that. It seems to be surprisingly common, though I can understand why no one wants to talk about it. I only mentioned it to friends, because other folks didn't seem to take it well lol.

Glad you made it out fine, I also have trouble dealing with needles. When they hook me up with IV or take blood I can't even look. Last year I had to go through surgery again due to my cyst returning out of nowhere. The first was in 2011 and it sucked. I had a vacuum seal machine attached to me for a month or two to help speed up the healing process. Fortunately since I immediately went to the doctor last year when the symptoms came back I only had a little bit of tissue removed and healed pretty quickly.

I'm glad you're all better and I'm happy to know I'm not alone with my fear of needles. I struggle to get my shots, and if I need blood works done? I'll pass out almost instantly!

What the fuck with everyone having this stuff, now I'm thinking surely I'll end up with this crap eventually. Wtf :(

The human body is really weird, all I can say is you'll either be fine or you're going to get a chunk of your butt removed :/

Don't think too much on it, but always keep an eye out for abnormalities. I took too long, and now I have to rely on a cane for a little while.

I'm currently doing my med/surg clinical rotation in nursing school right now, and will definitely get to help patients during pre- and post-operation; we even get to view a few operations take place. Definitely an interesting story to read with the start of my semester, so thanks for sharing your story.

No problem! I'm glad I could help anyone with this story. It's not entirely well written, but I tried my best to incorporate as many details as I could remember.

I had it removed too OP. I waited a whole year before I could get the courage to go through with the procedure because like you, I never thought I would see the inside of an operation theater. But even a pussy as big as me did not end up writing a 5 page full melodrama.

In all seriousness, have a happy recovery. The worst part for me was the 4-5 week recovery sincd I went with the open wound technique that takes out the whole area.

I'll admit my prose isn't the best, but it took my mind off the foreign feeling all this packing gives me. I'm glad you're all better.

I have one and would love to get it removed. Would probably have to be over the summer when I'm off work. Maybe next summer I will.

I hear ya, but try and at least get an appointment with your doc so you could get a referral. I actually struggled to find a general surgeon in my area, because they were all booked till next year February! I couldn't wait that long, so I went to my insurance and found one through there.

Probably the best decision I've ever made this year.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I've got one but luckily it only flared up once years ago and hasn't returned. I dread the day it possibly does.

I had mine surgically removed for the first time 9 years ago. It stayed away for 5 years, it's been damn near yearly since then. Months of healing, wound dressing, I heal, continue my little regimen, and then there it is again anyway.

To be reductive as fuck, I can sneeze at my scar tissue and 9 months later I have a cyst. Godspeed, everyone who has or has had them.

Sorry for the double post y'all. My nap wasn't all that good, and I'm exhausted. The worst feeling I have right now because my body seems to be active. It's 3am here, so I apologize if I miss anyone.

And once again thank you for reading my story :)

Way to go OP. I've had mine for about 15 years now. It's gotten to the point where I know what can agitate it, and if I feel it getting irritated i can take action to help it. I never thought I had the time or money for surgery, especially considering the recovery. But, I may just be inspired to do so. I'm done dealing with this thing.

I have to say that I am blessed to have most of the bill covered, but if you can please consider getting it removed. The removal surgery is painful, I will admit, but now that I don't feel the draining sensation anymore, I feel great.

As bad as it sounds, I'd rather have a plug rather than all that junk being flushed out of my rear constantly.

I had one too. They cut it out then they burned it shut.

Just had a local anesthetic. That was the worst part tbh. Having a needle go in at your tailbone was not a nice feeling. Them burning the wound shut gave of a BBQ kinda smell. It was not a huge wound though.

Oh jeez, kinda glad I went with the general anesthesia. I don't know if I'd be able to hold in my panicked response, unless they gave me the medicine they originally mentioned to me.

Are you all better now?

That was a nice story OP, read through it all, it was nice that you was able to get over your fear, im surprised just how freaked out you were for it, but it isnt so bad, especially when you get put to sleep and then they show you what they did to you while you was asleep, it being surreal seeing whats inside your body.

Surreal, that's a great word, because that's exactly how I felt the entire procedure. There were moments when I looked at my hand attached to the IV and wondered if this was all real.

I've had bad experiences with my hospital visits when I was younger, and so anything regarding needles and the whole hospital smell really puts me on edge.

Thank you for the compliment :)

HUH.
I'm going in for this exact thing in about two weeks.
Helpful, timely threads are helpful and timely.

Edit: To actually add to the thread, my pre-surgery appointment doc basically said if I wanted to sleep through it, he could do that, but felt that a local would be enough, "although it's going to be a boring being awake on my stomach for three hours following the surgery".

I won't tell you if the local anesthesia is better, but I will say that being put to sleep is kinda fun! Kinda, not really, but you can have some great dreams while under the tube!

Good luck, please let me know how your procedure goes!

Same situation here, also happened to me when I was in high school. It was an absolute bitch before the surgery and hurt like a motherfucker whenever the gauze had to be changed after the surgery. Good thing my parents were able to convince one of the nurses from the hospital to show up to our place everyday and change the bandages/gauze before going to the hospital (it was on his way anyway).

Happy to hear you could get someone trained to do it for you. I haven't been taught how to replace the packing yet, so I need to go on Monday for some training.

My friends, both male and female, had the same procedure in high school. I was surprised women could have the same issue, too. Kinda added to my comfort, if that makes sense.

Glad you seem to be fine however.

Had one removed two years ago, got sepsis because of the open wound, almost died.

I'm still having problems with the skin breaking because it's fragile, but I haven't had any new cysts and am praying I never will.

Good luck with your recovery OP, if nothing else it will make you grow a lot as a person.

Yep. Truckers and gamers, that's who gets it.

Oh my, I'm glad you're still with us. I pray you'll never have to see an operating room in your future.

And thank you, I feel like this is a great learning experience. Even if it's slightly uncomfortable.

Maybe I should lay off the video games for a bit :p

I have one but its only flared up a couple times in the past 5 years. It hurts terribly for a day or two and then it actually drains itself nicely. If it ever happens again and doesn't drain itself I'll end up having to get it removed too :(

If you can, get it removed man. Trust me, from one drainer to another I know how it feels. Even with the packing, I feel so much better!

What a story Pet.

Kinda know how you feel, 'cept the problem was an abscess in my ass. Wew.

Hope you feel better.

Mind sharing your story? And thank you for the compliment. Glad I'm not the only one that had to go through something like this.

Cool to read the story from the other side. I know a few surgeons, nurses and anesthesiologists that have kind of lost that 'touch' of a great bedside manner.
All they see is another name and procedure on a list and in turn they lose track that there's a really anxious person behind that name that is entrusfing you with his/her life, and how a few gentle words can make all the difference in the world.

Thanks for the writeup, OP. Hope you're doing well.

I'm doing well, thank you! Bit cumbersome but i can manage.

And I fully agree with you! My experiences with hospitals as a kid were rather poor, and when I read the reviews of the hospital I was going to in Chicago, they had a 2.3/5 stars! It scared me, but when I went there, everyone was so nice. It was thanks to them I could relax, especially my mother being there.

I should try to get some shut eye again, good night everyone and thanks again for reading!

As someone who got one removed a few years ago let me give you a warning OP: Watch your face. When I got mine removed it caused a hormone imbalance that left me with some severe acne breakouts. If you start getting them, I suggest you see a dermatologist immediately because no amount of over-the-counter creams and cleaning products is gonna fix that shit. Also make sure you include a photo of the outbreaks at their worst so you don't get mis-diagnosed.

Wookieomg

Congrats on surviving the procedure! I had my first surgery for a pilonidal cyst maybe... five years ago now? The surgeon's method of choice for that particular surgery left me in recovery for about 6 months, gauzing and cleaning an open wound (I think they tried to "marsupialize" the area or something)..

Unfortunately, it didn't take. I was still having problems and it got worse again. So I had to have a second surgery six months or so after the first one. That one they did a different procedure and ended up closing up the wound.

Nasty scar along the area though, makes me hella insecure :p Another 3-6 months of healing and endless discomfort and I healed up though. Woo! Been good ever since.

Felt like sharing since there's lots of peeps here that have had to deal with this crud too lol. Here's to a fast recovery OP! Also thanks for telling us your story. :) I was pretty scared during my first surgery as well, for similar reasons; it was my first time being put under and operated on. Definitely don't wanna go through many more hospital visits if I can help it!

sirap

Guys, please invest in a good chair and practice good posture while sitting. Don't slide down and rest all your weight on your tailbone.

Put those butt cheeks to good use.

Grimsen

Guys, please invest in a good chair and practice good posture while sitting. Don't slide down and rest all your weight on your tailbone.

But then you get perianal cysts. /s

The doc told me ingrown hair is the most probable cause. I think that cyst is the most painful thing I ever experienced. I waited too long before going to the clinic.

They prescribed me antibiotics and painkillers, and it popped a few days in my bed. Gross.

sirap

But then you get perianal cysts. /s

The doc told me ingrown hair is the most probable cause. I think that cyst is the most painful thing I ever experienced. I waited too long before going to the clinic.

They prescribed me antibiotics and painkillers, and it popped a few days in my bed. Gross.

Squats baby, gotta build that cushion.

But yeah, pilonidal cysts are the worst. tfw you sit down too fast and accidentally pop your cyst. Jesus, being trapped in class while blood and puss leak down your butt crack is a nightmare.

Raxious

7 years and 4 surgeries, but seems to finally starting to close here. Docs at some point started to give me ointments instead of actually getting rid of everything, so my skin took quite a hit. Recovery has been a bitch, and even now, although it's kinda closed, the skin is so thin it can sometimes open up. Last surgery was in september 2016, could still take more than a year before the skin and scar tissue have hardened enough.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

Listen to this man. My cyst developed in the exact spot I would lean on for hours while slouching during college lectures.

I've also heard that its good to get in the habit of making sure your butt is completely dry before getting dressed after a shower. I always use a hair dryer. Could just be old wives tale pseudo medicine though...

Speaking of showers, take one every day or at least make sure to change your underwear every day to something clean.

If you're a hairy dude in your teens or 20s, take care of that butt.

Ged

I had mine removed in March and it hurt like hell for almost a month after the operation. Good luck, OP.
If you're a hairy dude in your teens or 20s, take care of that butt.
I'm exactly that and I've started shaving. Hopefully it doesn't come back.

DonShula

I'm legit surprised at the number of people in this thread saying they have this.

Infections aren't OK to ignore for weeks at a time. I don't say that in a judging manner. I mean it. Please take care of yourselves. If you have pain somewhere you shouldn't, and it doesn't go away after a few days, ignoring it is a bad idea.

Amory

Yeah theyre fairly common. I had one removed after it ruptured when I was playing a game of pick up football. To this day, probably the most pain Ive experienced

....i haven't had a hard life.

DonShula said:
I'm legit surprised at the number of people in this thread saying they have this.

Infections aren't OK to ignore for weeks at a time. I don't say that in a judging manner. I mean it. Please take care of yourselves. If you have pain somewhere you shouldn't, and it doesn't go away after a few days, ignoring it is a bad idea.

Its not something youll generally even know is there until it gets infected. It doesnt feel like anything until it becomes an abscess.

Bladenic

This thread couldn't have come at a worse time. I literally had my stitch removed yesterday. I had one and the derma suggested to just cut it out. He said it was very tiny and whatnot, but could still obviously come back. For some reason, I think he said it wasn't a pilonidal but it was at the exact position so maybe I am misremembering. Just a quick cut and a stitch for a week. I hope it doesn't, but I'm scared :(

it doesn't help that I'm gay and my ass is a good feature of mine...

Futureman

My GF had one of these earlier this year... I didn't realize how bad they can get. Hers was pretty minor, I think they pretty much just lanced it off at the urgent care place.

eeeeep I hope hers doesn't get worse.

stn

Heh. I had it removed the first time but without full anesthesia. Doctor didn't dig deep enough. Had to go back and go under full anesthesia. Removed it. Hasn't returned in years (HUGE KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!!).

I'll be having mine removed in a few weeks. It doesn't hurt much, and it doesn't bother me most of the time, the doctor told me the surgery is more of a preventive measure.

Shadybiz

Good work on getting it taken care of.

I've had one for years, but it's down to a very manageable size now. Will have it removed entirely at some point...just a matter of scheduling the time for it.

Woke up this morning to a sore throat and back pain. Man, this is going to hurt, isn't it 🙁

Well, better than constantly tearing that hole I had beforehand.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The surgery isn't so bad.

It's the recovery that gets you.

sirap

The surgery isn't so bad.

It's the recovery that gets you.

The paranoia that comes with cleaning and dressing the wound was terrible. I was constantly worrying about stray hair and dirt, or that I didn't stuff enough gauze in to prevent pockets.

Went through so many bottles of saline lol.

AdanVC

Great story! Glad you're well now, OP! I can imagine the amount of anxiety prior the surgery but props to you for going through all of that!

But holy damn it seems I had this too back in 2014 and I thought it was just a nasty big pimple there. All because sitting on a crappy plastic chair while on the computer for years. Allow me to share my story with that, hope it's ok:

One day on the summer of 2014, I started getting a sharp pain right on the tip of my tailbone but couldn't felt anything until two or three days later when I started feeling a bump and I got worried thinking it was a cyst or a tumor. Sitting those days were absolute hell. Even sleeping, I had to sleep sideways only. Days later the bump started to get bigger and more painful but nothing nasty was leaking from there... yet. That was until two days later when some awful pus bump started to show on top of the actual bump and holy cow it was gross... but I was somewhat relieved because it was a matter of time until this was ready to pop the hell out. Another two days passed and the pain was so unbearable so I just told mom if she could help me out in popping this for me lol. So she did, she had to wear surgeon gloves and a facial mask! I counted to three and she squeezed the devil bump! Three seconds later the bump literally exploded and a lot of pus came out of it. I was bitting a pillow as hard as I can because of the pain lol. Mom kept squeezing the bump and cleaning and stuff. She kept doing this for good 30 minutes until blood stopped leaking. She put me a big gauze with some healing cream wich I don't remember the name right now and damn it was like a miracle because I had no pain after that anymore! but I was still somewhat worried because I could still feel the bump there but less pronounced and with no pain anymore. The only thing I did after that was changing the gauze, clean the devil out on the wound zone and put a new gauze with some of that healing cream. I kept doing that that two times a day for over two weeks.

I don't know if it was the right procedure, probably not and I should have seen a doc instead... but I guess it worked on this particular case because the bump dissapeared after those two weeks and I haven't felt any pain or bump on that zone since then, almost three years later... but reading some posts here that it could return and all of that has me worried again :( At least I bought a nice, comfy chair after that and I sit properly to avoid this of happening again.

Big-E

Have had it for close to a decade now. Have had to drain it only once since it appeared. Won't do the surgery as I don't really think about it much at all and the recovery does not seem worth it.

BTA

TMI but I similarly had an abcess there; I did not expect it to be so common that people immediately responded with their own stories, hah.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Wow this thread just brought revelation to me.

About two years ago I had discomfort in the buttocks/tailbone region and noticed what I thought was just a deep pimple. It eventually went away and I forgot about it. Fast forward to two weeks ago and I noticed it was back. It has also subsided once again. Reading this thread has made it clear to me they I may have a pilonidal cyst. Now I am starting to wonder if I should get it looked at and dealt with before it blows up one day.

SaviourMK2

First time I had a Pilonidal Cyst, my mother recognized it right away, I too thought it was just painful rash. Instead of going to a physician we went straight to the general hospital in my city where they brought me into another room and injected the cyst with a syringe and injected me with... something I can't recall, it numbed my butt up though.
After a minute they then sliced the cyst open and just pushed it all out, all blood, puss and medicine. It was painful yet relieving. they took a sample of it for records (I guess?) and it was pretty gross, that floaty crap you see in tubes in the movies with failed clones and whatnot.

they then proceeded to insert a sort of.... not sure what the medical term is, it was kinda like a tampon but for the wound to absorb blood and any other puss (it had a string attached to it).
They would remove it a week or so later (but said it was normal if it fell out, meaning is ran it's course), then I just had to wear a bandage for a couple days while the wound closed (I dont recall them every sewing it up).
After the third time it happened (Shocker right?) they suggested a surgery, but it never returned.

I'm glad you're okay OP. Surgery can be scary. I was terrified out of my mind just thinking about getting my first IV inserted into my arm.

I can't imagine going through all that though. I'll use this thread as motivation to keep a better eye on my health and to not ignore or dismiss things without having a doctor check it out first. (My dad is really bad at this)

Stiler

I had this not once but twice back when I was in my late teens. One of the most painful things when I got it the second time (once you get it it's easier to get a second time).

My doc never offered me to be put under, he did it in office with a numbing agent, and let me tell you that shit did not work and I felt so much pain when they sliced into it.

Luckily never had it since then and that was over 15 years ago.

Also why I stopped using any public restrooms, mine was caused by a staph infection. After going through that trauma I said my ass shall never touch a public toilet again, and if I have to it's always covered.

Top Bottom