• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just saw Gigli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
You know how sometimes you see something so gruesome and you just can't turn away from it? Well, it was the very same reason I watched Gigli. Except this accident isn't as disastrous as some said. J-Lo looked fine, but when she did that whole "I'm a bad ass Puerto Rican from NYC" routine on that group of kids in the diner...I couldn't help but just roll my eyes and laugh. Affleck was a pussy in the movie. But I loved that retarded kid, though. He was a hoot.
laugh.gif

Discuss!

So was the whole movie 'so bad it's good'? Or was it just unfunny and not even worth wasting the money and time for a rent?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Pacino was in it, yeah. He was good, as usual. And no, don't waste your money on it. But if you see it on HBO or Starz or whatever watch it. :p

On a related note, I have yet to hear of a single soul every say they saw Jersey Girl, and I know tons of hardcore Kevin Smith fans.

FortNinety said:
On a related note, I have yet to hear of a single soul every say they saw Jersey Girl, and I know tons of hardcore Kevin Smith fans.

yep, i'm a huge fan of kevin smiths films, but I never felt the urge to watch Jersey Girl.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I've seen all of Kevin Smith's movies, and I saw Jersey Girl on a whim in theaters.

Pretty forgettable, but not bad.

way more

Killkernal said:
So was the whole movie 'so bad it's good'? Or was it just unfunny and not even worth wasting the money and time for a rent?

Its just not at all bad. I've always said its as good as any other romantic comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom