• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need help finding a Midi file from a movie (for cell phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I just recently bought a USB cable for my Kyocera SE47 Slider phone. I'm able to put any ringtones and bitmaps on it, but the ringtones have to be in midi format. So here is my question.

Does anyone know where I can find a midi of "The Pirates of the Caribbean - The Black Pearl"? I just finished conducting this piece for some kids at the camp I teach at and I absolutely loved the score. Saw the movie, and got the OST and I love it even more. I desperately need to get this sound onto my phone. I don't really use these custom ringtones, I just enjoy playing random songs on my phone.

Also if anybody knows anything about where to find cell phone games online for free that I can download and install personally please let me know. This is a huge favor I'm asking here, and any ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Hey thanx for the suggestion but that site was not help. :-(

My phone is not wap enabled, but I do have a usb to phone cable that I can use to upload midis and bmps to my phone. Can anyone else please suggest anything?

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Those are from the actual ride at the disney amusement park. I'm not looking for "A Pirates Life For Me". I'm looking for any of the official Soundtrack music. Only in Midi format please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom