• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need something cleared up real quick!!!!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Are Goku and Vegeta blood brothers?

I got into a VERY heated argument at work today(almost got suspended) with a guy who insists that Goku and Vegeta are actually blood brothers, and that Trunks and Gohan are cousins!!! WTF??? I have NEVER seen any indication that Goku is related to Vegeta in ANY way! Why the fuck would they wanna kill each other throughout the entire series if this was true?

Polari

isamu said:
Are Goku and Vegeta blood brothers?

I got into a VERY heated argument at work today(almost got suspended) with a guy who insists that Goku and Vegeta are actually blood brothers, and that Trunks and Gohan are cousins!!! WTF??? I have NEVER seen any indication that Goku is related to Vegeta in ANY way! Why the fuck would they wanna kill each other throughout the entire series if this was true?

:lol Goddamn you, isamu.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm pretty sure they aren't. Bardock was Goku's father and King IDontKnowHis DamnName was Vegeta's father. I never saw anything that suggested they were blood brothers.

emmy3.jpg

"HRRRRM GOKU AND VEGETA ARE INDEED BROTHERS!"

bjork

They're not brothers.

Vegete's father was the king, while Goku's father was some commoner. That's why you hear Vegeta say he can't believe that he, as a prince, is not as strong as Goku. If they were brothers, wouldn't it be a level playing field?

Vegeta's dad --- > Vegeta --- > Trunks.

Bardock --- > Goku --- > Goten, Gohan --- > Pan

Nappa --- > dead

Turles --- > dead.

And that's pretty much it, right?

Rorschach

bjork said:
They're not brothers.

Vegete's father was the king, while Goku's father was some commoner. That's why you hear Vegeta say he can't believe that he, as a prince, is not as strong as Goku. If they were brothers, wouldn't it be a level playing field?

Nappa --- > dead

Turles --- > dead.

Radditz?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
bjork said:
They're not brothers.

Nappa --- > dead

Turles --- > dead.

That looks about right. Vegeta's whole personality was built around him being some super strong spoiled prince. Goku was the down to earth son of a "low level" warrior.

Now if someone told me Raditz was related to Vegeta, I might be able to believe that.

EDIT: Raditz was Goku's brother?! How is that possible? From what I remember, Goku was Bardock's first son...and then Bardock died shortly after Goku was born. I always assumed Raditz meant he was Goku's brother in the larger sense, since they're the same species.

ManaByte

isamu said:
I got into a VERY heated argument at work today(almost got suspended) with a guy who insists that Goku and Vegeta are actually blood brothers, and that Trunks and Gohan are cousins!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Grizzlyjin said:
That looks about right. Vegeta's whole personality was built around him being some super strong spoiled prince. Goku was the down to earth son of a "low level" warrior.

Now if someone told me Raditz was related to Vegeta, I might be able to believe that.

EDIT: Raditz was Goku's brother?! How is that possible? From what I remember, Goku was Bardock's first son...and then Bardock died shortly after Goku was born. I always assumed Raditz meant he was Goku's brother in the larger sense, since they're the same species.

This also said that the reason why Goku is "cool and nice" is because he was dropped on his head as a kid :rolleyes:

isamu

Grizzlyjin said:

I agree. Vegeta's peronality dictates that they're not related at ALL.

Top Bottom