• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want 24 season 3 on dvd COME ON I AM ADDICTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrEeN89

Banned
Hey this is just a 24 thread if you like 24 or think like MOST of us that Elisha Cuthbert is amazing and wow she is canadian I need her. Back on topic just post here. 24 season 1 was so amazing I miss it man I haven't seen 2 yet but I am buying it this weekend.

LakeEarth

I recently got into 24 because of the FOX season 1 dvd price drop. So sweet. I've heard season 2 is excellent, so I'm probably gonna get that real soon... of course the price will be higher... damn drug peddling FOX!!!

goodcow

Season one still takes a huge fuckin' piss all over seasons two and three, though season three was better than two.

nitewulf

first season is excellent, season 2 is even better IMO...just when things seem to get cleared up, another huge twist blows everything off. i'm currently watching season 3 now...while the pace is slower...its still very good, and the change of pace is a good change for the show.

Memles

1>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>2

It's really that simple. I thought the Third Season finale was fitting, the season actually worked as a cohesive unit, and outside of one particular subplot it worked...and less cougars.

One is still the best, while Season Two...I'll wait until Future Shop puts Season Twos on sale, and then consider it a little bit more. I wish they'd do that sooner than later, I need to complete my Simpsons set thus far.

Prine

Banned
I've got seaon 1 and 2 boxset.

IMO

Season 1>2

I just ordered season 3, its out in 1 week over here. CAnt wait :)

Ristamar

Each season was excellent, but the first was undeniably the best. I'm sad and relieved that the 4th season will be the last (at least, that's what I've heard). At least it's likely to finish strong instead of devolving into an absurd joke.

AniHawk

Season 1 is still by far the best in the series. Season 2 was the worst.

3 is in between, but closer to 1 than 2. A couple scenes made Season 3 really worth it.

Especially...
Nina: I have... information...
Jack: No. You don't. *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The box set for Seasons 1-3 that UK is getting looks so sexy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...2638/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_11_4/026-3694278-1275601

B00029QXAU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

As for the Season 3 dvd, who knows. Last two dvds came out in September IIRC, but since Season 4 doesn't air till January, not sure if they pushed the date back for the DVDs. They'll probably do a Labor Day marathon again though like for the first two seasons, where they'll play all 24 episodes on Labor Day on FX

And the last third of season 3 redeemed itself. It started way too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom