• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was in a cold sweat when I realized it but Ghosts and goblins Resurrection is the spirit of halloween

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
5 replies what in the am I the only one who likes this??

w=368

MiguelItUp

Game is amazing, and I was SO happy to see them going back to the IP. I really hope they continue to visit it. It felt like it took them FOREVER to release a true sequel after Super Ghosts N Goblins. I loved the Maximo series, but it of course just didn't feel the same. I got a PSP JUST for that GnG game that dropped on it.

Last edited:

Sojiro

Picked up and played this last year, and loved it. I have always liked the GnG series, and this game did a great job of retaining the spirit of the original games, and offering some new things for a new iteration. Great game!

Impotaku

It's super annoying that this wonderful game still doesn't have a physical release. Even kpnami gave getsufuumaden undying moon a physical. Shame that capcom are willing to let this one die in the digital realm.

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
gameplay is best in ghosts and goblins franchise histories

Capcom struck gold my friends its all true

Top Bottom