• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I will NOT sleep until I PLAY the games I wanted to play TODAY! (Chronic Procrastinators, GET ITT!!!)

So it's sleepy time here at Frankfurt, Cologne and I want to make sure that I get my daily dose of gaming which consists of Tekken 7 and Oblivion.

I've spend the past 12 hours doing other things like connecting more with GAF, watching Mindhunter with my Mom, and fapping to two hot bitches named Riley.

However, I did not play as of yet and I'm going to force myself to play the games that I wanted to play. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF PROCRASTINATING MY DAILY DOSES OF GAMING EVERY FUCKING DAY SO ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

MV5BZTZkMzJlMmMtNWU0My00MTE1LTljZTctMWI3NDg1ZjkxODg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1MjA5MjM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,759_AL_.jpg

FELLOW PROCRASTINATORS, WILL YOU JOIN ME AND DEFEAT THIS RESISTANCE INSIDE US THAT PREVENTS US FROM DOING WHAT WE LOVE!? IF SO, THEN JOIN ME RIGHT NOW AND GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!!

1xnabf.jpg

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

I will finish my 250 mod induced Skyrim!!!

Though truth be told, lately I've been heavily playing mk11 and ffxv.

But I seriously need to thoroughly finish Doom, Spiderman, Horizon and Skyrim.

A QUICK UPDATE: I was able to have a productive two-hour session with Tekken 7. I was training with Heihachi, the grandfather character of the game, and man is he an amazing character to play with. He is slow in movement but powerful in everything else. I'm loving his playstyle so far!

Right now, I'm searching for a physical copy of GT Sport SPEC-II. They seem pretty rare to find!

Virex

Banned
I personally don't give a fuck about gaming addiction shit. I work hard for my money and I will play games for as long as I want and buy whatever I want with my money I work for. My free time is my free time. Never apologise or feel bad for doing something you love.

Last edited:
I personally don't give a fuck about gaming addiction shit. I work hard for my money and I will play games for as long as I want and buy whatever I want with my money I work for. My free time is my free time. Never apologise or feel bad for doing something you love.
He thought I was addicted to games lol. Why not ask those who binge watch trash tv shows and movies om Netflix everyday?

I scored 6. Shit, I'm gonna game a little so I don't have think about my gaming addiction.
That quiz shouldn't bother you except if you put YES for.the question regarding throwing away work opportunities and career paths for gaming. That's just silly lol, I'd never do that in a million years. Doesn't make sense why I would especially if I'll need a job to continue gaming comfortably. Gaming would motivate me to get a good job to live securely, not the other way around.

Verdanth

That quiz shouldn't bother you except if you put YES for.the question regarding throwing away work opportunities and career paths for gaming. That's just silly lol, I'd never do that in a million years. Doesn't make sense why I would especially if I'll need a job to continue gaming comfortably. Gaming would motivate me to get a good job to live securely, not the other way around.

I was being sarcastic despite the result :messenger_tears_of_joy:. Not only it does not bother me because it cleary is a quiz made to make all gamers think they are addicts, but also because it's like you said: gaming is part of my life and it belongs to the core that defines me. It does way more good than harm since I know how to establish boundaries to it.

The moment I block something that I like to do, that moment right there is where something is definitely wrong with me.

Top Bottom